Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WIP - Boy or Girl???
Hi everyone!

I'm stuck on my current sculpt and can't decide if this should be a boy or girl. Any suggestion? What do you think?

Thanks!

[Image: P4080250.JPG]
All the best!
Lydia

Perfectly Persnickety Reborn Kits

"A truly compassionate attitude toward others does not change even if they behave negatively or hurt you."
— Dalai Lama XIV
I tell you what I do think and that is that you are doing an amazing job on that sculpt, it is just beautiful. I wish I had the talent to do such things but alas I have to sit and admire.
I look forward to more updates on your work Lydia and it is lovely to see you posting rather than being in the back ground, keep the photos coming they are wonderful.

cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
What a great job, wow. I'm tempted to say boy... but it's a real tricky one. It's definatley one of those baby faces that can be either! Smile
Tamara Evie ~ Reborn Doll Artist from England, UK

http://www.facebook.com/tamara.evie.artist

WOW. WOW. WOW, that is amazing and I agree with Andama you are doing a fabulous job. I tend to go boy, at least right now. Can't wait to see more.
[Image: Judymae.jpg]
Thank you ladies! You are wonderfully kind. Smile My apologies for not posting here more often. I have been in a time crunch trying to get this one ready for production.

He/she has been giving me a bit of a challenge so progress has been slow.

I promise to try to post more often. Maybe setting a goal to show progress photos of this little one will help me keep that very promise.

I also am tending to lean toward boy but then from other angles "girl" seems to be what is there.

Thank you again! Smile

All the best!
Lydia

"A truly compassionate attitude toward others does not change even if they behave negatively or hurt you."
— Dalai Lama XIV
Let us know when it goes to production and where we can get it as I would love to buy one.

Once again beautiful work.

cheers
Andama Dujon

Save

Thank you Andama. This will be our first kit. I will let you know when it head out to the manufacturer Smile

I always welcome input and critiques. What reborn artists like, dislike and want is very important to me. I can't reborn but would love to provide a good canvas upon which the reborn artist can practice their craft. Smile So if you see something that should be tweeked please let me know so I can correct it before baking it Smile
All the best!
Lydia

— Dalai Lama XIV
Lovely, I think a girl Smile

Are you in Australia? Where will your kits be for sale?
Boy for me very beautiful work well done
NIM
[Image: inspirationheadermain.gif]
I think you have it tweeked pretty well lol

cheers
Andama Dujon

Save