Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Sculpts
What sculpt is everyone working on ? I have a few on the go .. my favourite  is River by Toby Morgan I am on number six .. love this little sculpt so much

Shall post photos when I remember my password for Photobucket

Have a nice day
Pretty sure photobucket is a pay only site now but  I use postimage, its free and easy to use

I am working on three heads that are not mine lol but will be making clothes for the dolls I have out together. I am hanging to work on Tink by Bonnie Brown

cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
I just finished my second Lanie Toner for the Kansas Doll Show over Labor Day Weekend. I have also completed Luciano and Roux Brace to take along. I am currently painting Tasha Schenk (she will be unrooted for a hair painting class by LaDonna Briggs Brooks). Working on Shyann Peterson (alternate limbs by Denise Pratt) and she should hit the rooting table in the next day or so. Love River Morgan - did you root lashes? Applied lashes? Or painted lashes?
Pia Allen - Edmond, Oklahoma
[Image: 2b936076-674d-40a5-a66e-6a92444980ca_zpsd3072c0f.jpg]
Oh I love little Tink Andama I did a couple .. sounds like your pretty busy like me I have heads painted for someone else... I was one of the crazy ones that paid a crazy price for photo bucket !!

Gosh Pia you have a lot on the go, some nice Cassie Brace Sculpts.. lovely to work on Cassies babies. I was next to Cassie last doll show I did shes a lovely lady.
Good luck with your hair painting classes ..its all I do now don't root anymore .. I love painting hair xx