Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Sculpts
What sculpt is everyone working on ? I have a few on the go .. my favourite  is River by Toby Morgan I am on number six .. love this little sculpt so much

Shall post photos when I remember my password for Photobucket

Have a nice day
Pretty sure photobucket is a pay only site now but  I use postimage, its free and easy to use

I am working on three heads that are not mine lol but will be making clothes for the dolls I have out together. I am hanging to work on Tink by Bonnie Brown

cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
I just finished my second Lanie Toner for the Kansas Doll Show over Labor Day Weekend. I have also completed Luciano and Roux Brace to take along. I am currently painting Tasha Schenk (she will be unrooted for a hair painting class by LaDonna Briggs Brooks). Working on Shyann Peterson (alternate limbs by Denise Pratt) and she should hit the rooting table in the next day or so. Love River Morgan - did you root lashes? Applied lashes? Or painted lashes?
Pia Allen - Edmond, Oklahoma
[Image: 2b936076-674d-40a5-a66e-6a92444980ca_zpsd3072c0f.jpg]
Oh I love little Tink Andama I did a couple .. sounds like your pretty busy like me I have heads painted for someone else... I was one of the crazy ones that paid a crazy price for photo bucket !!

Gosh Pia you have a lot on the go, some nice Cassie Brace Sculpts.. lovely to work on Cassies babies. I was next to Cassie last doll show I did shes a lovely lady.
Good luck with your hair painting classes ..its all I do now don't root anymore .. I love painting hair xx
Well I'm looking forward to Laura's next one, Azalea !! Can't wait to start her Smile
Luv [Image: KateKDRtransp.gif] x

Katescradles
Reborn Artist Catherine Turner
http://pinterest.com/katescradles/

[Image: newlogo.jpg]
I am waiting for LLE portrait of her own granddaughter, Charlotte. I think it releases at ROSE this year and although I am not going, I have a friend that will get an early release of her.
Pia Allen - Edmond, Oklahoma
[Image: 2b936076-674d-40a5-a66e-6a92444980ca_zpsd3072c0f.jpg]
I have just finished a small Luca by Elly Knoops and will post some photos this week. I finally finished her outfit.

I am starting on making clothes for the half dozen dolls that are finished and ready to be dressed.

I always root the dolls heads, I prefer rooted hair however I see more and more people painting the heads.

cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
I am sort of working on Noah asleep but lost interest in him as found two bubbles in two of his fingers and as I bought this kit some time ago from Tinks I know nothing will be done about it now.  Trying to get sculpy into the holes then will smooth over with some " wet and dry" and hope that will do the trick, if any of you ladies know some other idea please let me know.

I am with you there Andama, prefer rooted head, but paint mine as my dolls are cheaper to buy, as I work for the love of it, not the profit.   Since packing up the doll show circuit I am now only painting when my friend Sandy comes over, at the moment that's about once in 3 weeks, as we have both been away, should be getting back together for a painting day on the l3th May.

I have the small Elly Knoops kit in my stash, along with a tinks which is put together to use as a model for an outfit I am trying to work on, say trying as the pains stop me doing much at all to be honest, and at times I get really down, in 7 weeks, from walking stick, to crutches to wheelchair outside the house, some  treatment that turned out to be.  the injections in the groin started it all off and the " push through the pain" in the hydro pool finished me off.
Designer crochet baby clothing 

[Image: 414084362.jpg]

Follow me on Pinterest
http://pinterest.com/threadsbyme/
Some lovely sculpts mentioned ladies .. i`m waiting for all the latest pre orders to be released. Of course LLE latest ones... I`m trying my hand again at an ethnic Robin awake by Nikki Johnson, taking his photos today ..

Sorry your in so much pain Maxina ..Lovely to see your favourite sculpt Luca Andama .. shes lovely xxx