Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's happening with your reborns
I have been making reborns and then bagging them as I put them aside until I am ready to put them together and now I have my tiny camper from which I am going to sell my dolls I discovered I have 12 of them finished and waiting to be assembled lol so I shall be sorting bodies, poly pellots and glue for the hair this week, what is everyone else doing reborn wise

cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
I am working on painting babies to take to The Kansas Doll Show Labor Day weekend.. One will be for a competition and hopefully I will have 6-8 for sale.. Taking a hair painting class from LaDonna Briggs while I am there.. Great “girl vacation” for me!
Pia Allen - Edmond, Oklahoma
[Image: 2b936076-674d-40a5-a66e-6a92444980ca_zpsd3072c0f.jpg]
I have completed by Rainer kit, just waiting for another friend to have a look at the eyes,
as tried various in and not happy with any of them.

Andama, how a re you going to have room for all you need plus a dozen dolls in the camper, I am sure you will find a way though lol. do you think you will start on your travels. Will your brother keep the shop open whilst you are away, and look after your home for you. Hope so.

Pia hope you have a great show at Kansas doll show, and sell all you want to.

I am slowly working on 3 rompers, two for one lady, one for another, all knitted, but am having problems with my shoulder so having to do a couple of evenings, then rest for a couple, not in good health at all at the moment, can hardly move with the sciatica in right legs and the groin pain, which keeps giving way if I did not have a stick I would fall for sure.
Designer crochet baby clothing 

Follow me on Pinterest
http://pinterest.com/threadsbyme/
(03-20-2019, 01:35 PM)pia Wrote: I am working on painting babies to take to The Kansas Doll Show Labor Day weekend.. One will be for a competition and hopefully I will have 6-8 for sale.. Taking a hair painting class from LaDonna Briggs while I am there.. Great “girl vacation” for me!

wow that sounds intertesting and please share some photos as I would love to see the babies

cheers
Andama Dujon

Save
(03-20-2019, 09:43 PM)threads Wrote: I have completed by Rainer kit, just waiting for another friend to have a look at the eyes,
as tried various in and not happy with any of them.

Andama, how a re you going to have room for all you need plus a dozen dolls in the camper, I am sure you will find a way though lol.  do you think you will start on your travels.    Will your brother keep the shop open whilst you are away, and look after your home for you.  Hope so.

Pia hope you have a great show at Kansas doll show, and sell all you want to.

I am slowly working on 3 rompers, two for one lady, one for another, all knitted, but am having problems with my shoulder so having to do a couple of evenings, then rest for a couple, not in good health at all at the moment, can hardly move with the sciatica in right legs and the groin pain, which keeps giving way if I did not have a stick I would fall for sure.
Hi Maxina, whats wrong with the eyes you have tried already is it the colour.

My van has a lot of storage which is pretty cool and yes my brother is doing the shop and of course I have a flat out the back so it will be fine. I also own the own next to the shop and my brother lives there.

Post the photos of your new work Maxina as I love your stuff

cheer

cheers
Andama Dujon

Save
Glad you have it all covered.

I have tried several pairs of eyes, full round glass, plastic, and they will not lay close to the eye opening, they leave a gap, so annoying, as she is for me, I can just about live with it, but a good friend of mine is going to take a look when she comes over, won't be until next month though.
Designer crochet baby clothing 

Follow me on Pinterest
http://pinterest.com/threadsbyme/