Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TORSO
I am re-borning a baby boy using a torso body from Lyn's reborn world and the reason I mention LYN's business is because I have not found these boy's and girls torso's anywhere else.
This is the first time I have used one of these torso's and I have to say I think I may be hooked lol so I would like to know if anyone else has created a baby using these torso's and if so where did you get them and what did you think of them.
I have found them very easy to work with and they have full limbs both legs and arms. I like the vinyl it is a very good quality and really lovely to paint with wonderful detail.
The down side is with buying the torso and the head the kit comes in with postage at nearly $200 before you start work on it however the detailing for both the boy and girl makes these torso's very very realistic.
The up side.
Realistic, makes a baby about 19-21 inches, body kit comes with, upper cloth body, lower half torso, legs and arms and of course ties.

I will be loading my first baby photos using this kind of kit with a Barry Head by Adrie Stoete in the coming days.

Photo of torso kit I am using

[Image: boytorso.jpg]

cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
WOW cant wait to see this one !!
I have never used a torso but love them and must give it a go too their just a bit expensive arnt they Andama ?
Love Barry too xx
I think they are expensive but thinking about it now a days by the time you buy a good sculpt then the body it works out pretty close in price anyway.
How much are they in the UK Judy.

cheers
Andama Dujon

Save
Havent seen any in the uk Andama dont no if their are some or not, think its on an american site I saw them
I do love them and will have to give them a try Ive ordered Tamie yaries new one from usa Serene and Joanna Gnomes new one Clhoe so I could order a torso I might just get the tummy plate first with all the bits lol
I think you have got a great combination their with the torso and Barry head
Hey Andama! I was just wondering how much you will be selling this lil' boy if you are not keeping him. I have been looking for a while for a boy or girl with a torso or full body. If you are not selling him, do you mind telling me where i could get a already reborned baby with a full body or half body, in Australia, and how much i might get him/her for? Thanks, can't wait for a reply Smile
Hi Hun,
Hunter has been adopted and is now at his new home Sorry.

cheers
Andama Dujon

Save
oh, okay. Thanks anyway