Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toffee Apple,
The Toffee Apple is a site like etsy but it is a new site lol.

You are able to run an entire store from this site plus there are many extras to have a look at and play with so anyone wanting to pop over and have a look are more than welcome.

The toffee apple is partly owned by this forum and until march next year anyone may load and sell on the site for free.
We are adding to this site as we go so suggestions are of course always welcome.

The best way to get this site moving is to promote it and to do this we would like you and anyone you know to load there hand made, revamped and reborn treasures and then to tell people about it.

if you have any questions ask away as I am happy to help.

http://www.thetoffeeapple.com

[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
I must get a doll on Toffee Apple after Christmas its a great site and free to sell!! thats brilliant !!
good on you Judy
Andama Dujon

Save
sorry Andi
i have had the best intentions to use the site since it opened just haven't gotten around to it I will do soon though promiss!
hugs gayle
Count me in for my next one!
I have just ordered in bulk various beads and flowers to make jewelery and embellishements for my dolls; I ecpect i will never use all what i bought, so once I sort it i try to list the rest. Will try Toffee Apple first. Smile
The toffee apple is new however it is free.

cheers
Andama Dujon

Save
I just noticed there is a photography part on toffee apple, so will it be fine for Dave to put a shop on there with his photos or should I do it through my one(which going to do real soon)

hugs
Lisa
Hugs
Lisa Smile

[Image: Lisa.jpg]

You can have a shop on there
Andama Dujon

Save
Thanks heaps for letting me know, just doing my shop now, when I saw the photography part thought be better if Dave put his own on there, just thought I would check :-)
Hugs
Lisa Smile

[Image: Lisa.jpg]