Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The crying baby
My step-mother keeps telling us all she has the perfect baby with her new reborn doll. She never cries, there are no dirty nappies...you get the picture. My father asked me for a recording of my baby crying of which I obliged. He then waited for my step-mother to fall asleep and played the recording. I got this sms this morning. "I nearly died of fright last night when I heard my baby crying in the early hours of the morning. I jumped out of bed totally disorientated then I heard Aaliyah (my oldest daughter) say Riya!! Looked over at my husband's phone flashing, he was killing himself laughing..."

I like my father's sense of humour.
[Image: DSC_0284.jpg]

Now that story just cracked me up, too too funny.

cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
What a good trick! Sounds like the sort of thing my hubby would do to me!! Very funny!

Karen xxx
[Image: imagehra.jpg]

I just love my dolls!
too too funny!
I had a visual picture in my head while reading it of it happening
[Image: Judymae.jpg]
Just love your dad's wicked sense of humour.

Warm regards,
Karen xx
lol that is too funny Smile
hugs gayle
oh i dont need recording help..... i often wake up thinking i heard a screaming child run out to the hall and the house is silent! (and i do hear it while awake too!) ????????

but funny enough i usually miss the real crys ! lol and have dh telling me - bubby is crying!!!
Sarah
Crazy mum to 5 real born babies, photographer, uni student, and a bunch of other stuff and now a reborner!
What a great story, so funny, made me chuckle that one xx
I love that story! who would think a husband would think about doing that that was so funny and cute at the same time! Love it Nan
[Image: DSC04334.jpg]