Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SUZE by Adrie Stoete
I have to say this sculpt Suze By Adrie Stoete is very nice.
The detailing in the hands are really very good and very life like. The facial expression is also very cute and I am looking forward to seeing the end result.

The vinyl is soft and the GHSP applies very well although I am making this Bi-racial and it seems to need a lot of coats to get a good colour which is of course not uncommon. The head is very soft and again not big so rooting it should be a pleasure but I will let you know lol.
Both legs are full and bent giving the impression that this baby will end up being small where as it make a 19inch.
I feel this sculpt will make an appealing baby especially a new new born and once again I look forward to seeing this done sculpt by others.

Below is a photo of one version of this sculpt and has not been done by Andama Galleries

[Image: Picture4-4.png]

cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
I can't wait to see what you do with her Andi. I love this kit, she has the sweetest little face!
gorgeous face to this baby, can't wait to see her finished Andi
I think she is adorable and is another one that i would like to do!
Luv [Image: KateKDRtransp.gif] x

Katescradles
Reborn Artist Catherine Turner
http://pinterest.com/katescradles/

[Image: newlogo.jpg]
She really does have a very cute face but the artist that did this is also very good.

cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
Looking forward to seeing what you do with her Andama..just love this kit and is one on my wish list Smile

hugs
Lisa
Hugs
Lisa Smile

[Image: Lisa.jpg]

she is a gorgeous kit cant wait to see your version
hugs gayle
OMW I love that face. I cannot wait to see your finished baby, Too too cute.
[Image: Judymae.jpg]
my suze sculpt little girl arrived this morning! I love her, the full legs and each little finger is separated, and that little face with those big eyes. Just adorable! Look forward to seeing your finished baby andama Smile

cheers,
sophie

This is Charlie (Charlotte)
[Image: P1040643.jpg][Image: P1040636-1.jpg]

She is so cute, A bit like Paris and isn't he popular!!!
Annette