Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stolen kits
ILLEGAL KIT

I see once again that artists are attacking other artists for buying so called stolen kits, I am not sure what make these artists feel they are both judge and jury on the subject of said stolen kits. There is no OFFICIAL site where information on these stolen kits can be found and it seems that all the ring leaders of these attacks are in fact ONLY artists themselves. Why are the sculptors not getting together and sorting this out as it is in their interest to do so. Why are the attacks so nasty on those who do buy these kits WHEN these kits are in fact for sale on EBAY which is a a legal site. If a point needs to be made then this is not the way of going about it and for those taking the moral high ground perhaps they should remember we are he to witness not judge. Take action the right way not the easiest .

cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
your making a good point there ... I too have found it hard to figure out if a kit is ok to buy or not. Just a collector I know but it is very difficult when you can't go somewhere and see if a kit have been stolen or not.
•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•
I love reborns
•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•
I think collectors dont really notice the kits and they seldom ask where they come from so I see your point

cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
Perhaps people are buying "stolen kits" as the original are way to expensive . Latest LLE with posting is £110.00 thats crazy, although I confess I did buy one.

I agree people buying kits are not fussy at all where the kit comes from.
Designer crochet baby clothing 

Follow me on Pinterest
http://pinterest.com/threadsbyme/