Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some of my crochet items
Here are just afew of my crochet baby/reborn outfits that i make i have more photos on my website am I allowed to put a link to my site in my signature? just thought i'd ask if that is allowed
[Image: fulljacket.jpg]
[Image: puffsleeveanberrett.jpg]

[Image: pinkfull.jpg]
[Image: ruffle6.jpg]
OMG they are just beautiful, congratulations on the work you do.
Yessssss please include your addy as I personally would love to see your web site as I am sure would others especially if they are for sale.lol
Thank you for showing us these photos and please load more if you feel inclinded and also thankyou for asking about adding your addy.

Cheers Andama
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
thanks Andama once i figure out how to i will add it lol
I should mention that I can knit but have never been able to grasp how to crochet so I am a little green with the stuff that other people are able to make such as your baby clothes.

cheers
Andama Dujon

Save
oh i am having a blonde moment how do i make a signature to add? lol
Oh Andama I can not fathom how people knit I wish i could my mother tried to teach me several times and i just can't wrap my head around it so i know how you feel but in reverse lol
lol
If you need to know how to ad a sig then Dianna should be able to explain as she is a real wiz on the computer stuff (red face me) I have to get my web builder to help me do all that stuff lol.
If you send me your addy I will add it with a link to the Baby maker site for people to have a look.

cheers
Andama Dujon

Save
Oh yay i think i figured out how to add a signature don't ask me how i did it though it was a total fluke lol
Thanks for signing my guest book Andama
Anytime and I shall pop in on and off just to see what you may be selling as you seem to be looking at listing some interesting stuff.
Cheers
Andama Dujon

Save
you are welcome to pop in any time and look at items being sold... you'd be even more welcome to buy some things hehe ooo i am cheeky aren't i lol
LOL when you start making reborn clothes then I am sure I will there a lot as they are very hard to find. Clothes make the man so to speak, but in our case its baby. lol

Cheers
Andama Dujon

Save