Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sleepers vs open eyes
I have a question to ask.

What do you prefer and why?
And do you like the ones with sad face or not?

I my self love the open eyes and have two now and I have one more to come this month.
I love the look of the open eyes I'ts like they "talk" back when you look at them.
I like some of the sad face babies but not all some I can find a little unattractive.

hope to see many answers Smile
•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•
I love reborns
•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•
I like both , I know instantly whether I like a baby or not , I also get very bored quickly too , so I buy and sell them frequently lol . Although I'm hoping to hold onto my newest one Rosie !
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass , it's about learning to dance in the rain .
I normally take a long time to make a decision but some times I too know right away. I don’t buy to sell I buy to keep. I have like a mental note with some types of kit I want and then that’s what I’ll look for.

If you want to see my babies then click on the link and you should see a slideshow of them Smile
http://s1108.photobucket.com/user/DollMu...rn%20Dolls
Tell me if it works plz Smile

hugs
•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•
I love reborns
•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•
As an artist I like all different types of babies!!

I DO like the ones that are the most realistic and not the "dolly" looking ones!!
[Image: LOGOforEBAY-1-1.jpg]
Save
I personally prefer dolls with closed eyes. For me it allows to the illusion to continue for that little bit longer; I can stare at them for ages and I could just be holding a sleeping baby. The suspension of disbelief is broken pretty soon with open eyes.

However, I think they look great is photos where it captures just that particular moment.
Could not view your link , it said it was password protected .
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass , it's about learning to dance in the rain .
Finelly some one told me if it worked thanks the pass is: BabyBanter Smile
•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•
I love reborns
•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•
(02-05-2016, 06:03 AM)DollMum 82DK Wrote: Finelly some one told me if it worked thanks the pass is: BabyBanter Smile

Sweet babies! You can actually "unlock" the album so a password is not required. I forgot to answer your question...My husband says that open eyed babies are preferred! I like both open and closed, but the sleeping ones do seem "sweeter"!
Pia Allen - Edmond, Oklahoma
[Image: 2b936076-674d-40a5-a66e-6a92444980ca_zpsd3072c0f.jpg]
Thanks Smile
•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•
I love reborns
•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•
I look at the overall baby, limb size and face but open or closed eyes is not really an issue. Detailing is very important.

cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save