Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
shop kitchen
The kitchen in the Knick Knackery is actually over a hundred years old and it still has the brick work from the fire that was used to heat water. Anyway we have had all the cupboards painted and new benches as we didn't want to make the place modern as it wouldn't work with the buildings age
I hang stuff like milk jugs and of course I see to be collected old hand beaters and other old kitchen things lol

anyway this coming weekend I will be totally stripping the cupboards and doing a major clean out

here is where I am up to so far

[Image: DSC02087.jpg][Image: DSC02085.jpg][Image: DSC02088.jpg][Image: DSC02090.jpg]
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
I wish I had your energy!
Pia Allen - Edmond, Oklahoma
[Image: 2b936076-674d-40a5-a66e-6a92444980ca_zpsd3072c0f.jpg]
Lol you don't have to hunt for a potato masher, you have a collection of them. Cleaning out cupboards ugh!! I feel tired just thinking about it, it's so hot here at the moment and my air con broke down today, stuff always breaks down on the weekend so I have to wait until Monday to arrange for it to be fixed. Going to bed early as the bedroom has air con.
OMG how do you live in Australia without an air conditioner , one of the reasons I live in the highlands is we don't need them here as it may get hot during the day but it still gets cold at nights.

I am in fact about to start ordering the wood for this winter and I am so looking forward to the cold.

I am back into the kitchen this evening to start the cupboard shuffle lol

cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
I love it [Image: b0304.gif]
Luv [Image: KateKDRtransp.gif] x

Katescradles
Reborn Artist Catherine Turner
http://pinterest.com/katescradles/

[Image: newlogo.jpg]