let them figure it out and come back to me
25.00%
1 25.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
selling babies
These two reborn accounts on instagram messaged me saying that they wanted to buy a doll from me. They both asked for a cheap doll around $50 and I responded saying that the lowest price I've ever sold any doll for was $150 and if they wanted a cheap doll I would sell them a kit. They both refused saying they wanted a fully painted kit. I refused and all of a sudden they could spend $200 when at first they said they only had $50. I haven't messaged them back because I do not want to deal with scammers. Any advice?
They sound like trouble even before you get started so I would give them a miss

cheers
I think you'll find that often when you get people asking for a reborn at a ridiculously low price they are kids. I voted to let them work it out and come back to you as even if they are kids they may have a parent who is willing to make the purchase.
(11-28-2017, 09:38 PM)kiwiserenity Wrote: I think you'll find that often when you get people asking for a reborn at a ridiculously low price they are kids. I voted to let them work it out and come back to you as even if they are kids they may have a parent who is willing to make the purchase.

good on you Judy I do not have the patience to deal with such people lol

cheers
had a lady who wanted to buy my coloured doll, asked for loads of pictures, sent, then came back and said could I root him, I said I only use good mohair and that would add £75.00 to the price of the doll, she said " oh no I wanted her rooted for the £115.00 you are selling her for " I said " you want a miracle and they are impossible to get hold of"
she came back and said she thought I was asking a bit much for a rooted doll, I said check ebay there are loads of cheapies badly made on there for the price you want to pay.
Designer crochet baby clothing

[Image: Screen%20shot%202017-03-22%20at%209.17.3...fhiue2.png]

Follow me on Pinterest
http://pinterest.com/threadsbyme/
(12-01-2017, 12:09 AM)threads Wrote: had a lady who wanted to buy my coloured doll, asked for loads of pictures, sent, then came back and said could I root him, I said I only use good mohair and that would add £75.00 to the price of the doll, she said " oh no I wanted her rooted for the £115.00 you are selling her for " I said " you want a miracle and they are impossible to get hold of"
she came back and said she thought I was asking a bit much for a rooted doll, I said check ebay there are loads of cheapies badly made on there for the price you want to pay.

Good on you Maxina some people have such a cheek

cheers