Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Safe selling on eBay
Hi, everyone, as I said, here are some advice about safe selling on eBay. I am going to tell you what I was told and have done, so I can feel safe selling on eBay.

First of all, I don't use auctions (too terrified of them), I only use Fixed Price listings. Why? Because Fixed Price listings may have an option, and it is: "Require immediate payment", which means that if the buyer don't pay immediately, the listing does not end. Fixed Price listing is not as popular as auctions, but I don't care. From my experience, if a baby is good enough, it will sell, so, I don't worry about that.

Well, having said that, I will describe the steps for you to be able to choose the "Require Immediate Payment" option:

1. You have to change your PayPal account from personal to Business or Premium - no cost added. Just log in to your PayPal account and upgrade it;

2. You have to contact eBay and ask for a Business account. I had no problem with that also, no cost.

After you do this, you will be able to choose the option "Require Immediate Payment", in your listings. If you don't see it, check the section Decide how you'd like to be paid, as shown below:

[Image: safesellingebay.jpg]

I hope this helps.

And don't forget to add the bad buyers to your "Blocked buyers list".

Andrea Melo
http://www.babiesnestnursery.com
Reborn Dolls
Reborn Babies
Bebés Reborn
Bonecas Realistas
Portugal
Thanks for loading that Andrea I am sure it will be very helpful

cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com