Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sad but Glad
I did my last doll show on Sunday last , my health is not so good, legs give way and I am unable to walk well at all, and sitting down is the worst thing possible, don't know the answer though, had an injection on l3th December and 4 groin injections two weeks ago, all to no avail, in fact worse than ever if I am honest. 

Had loads of people come up and say " you will be missed" which was lovely to hear, I will miss the shows been doing Craft fairs for 11 years and Reborn dolls shows for 10 years, 21 years of getting up early, so a bit of a sad time.

I sold everything I took with me on Sunday, even sold the triple rail that attaches to a table to one of the stall holders, and 3 figures I  used for showing off the clothes to another stall holder, sold 4 dolls too, so all is well had nearly a grand to bank on Monday, made hubby carry it all lol.  I still have 4 dolls left to sell, they were provisionally sold before the show to one lady, but she has now changed her mind, which is a bummer as I now have to take photos etc to try and sell them myself.   
I am still going to do orders for crochet/fabric,/knitting, I have completed 4 outfits for one customer in Canada, working on 4 premie jacket knitted sets for another customer, then knit two rompers for another lady, then  a pixie outfit, lastly another pink dress ( like the 2nd pic ) for a lady in the USA

[Image: 414135587.jpg]
[Image: 414139249.jpg]
[Image: 414141690.jpg]
[Image: 414142841.jpg]
Designer crochet baby clothing 

[Image: 414084362.jpg]

Follow me on Pinterest
http://pinterest.com/threadsbyme/
Sounds like you will be staying busy.. I am sure you will miss the people at the shows. Kansas was my first show last year and I am anxiously waiting for the show this year.
Pia Allen - Edmond, Oklahoma
[Image: 2b936076-674d-40a5-a66e-6a92444980ca_zpsd3072c0f.jpg]
I have no doubts in the world that you will still be kept busy even at home. Our heath is such an issue but it gets to a point where we do actually need to slow down a bit.  Now maybe you can do more for you.

Your photos have gone 

cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
(02-27-2019, 08:42 AM)andama Wrote: I have no doubts in the world that you will still be kept busy even at home. Our heath is such an issue but it gets to a point where we do actually need to slow down a bit.  Now maybe you can do more for you.

Your photos have gone 

cheers

I see all but one of the photos?
It says the photos were deleted

cheers
Andama Dujon

Save
Sorry to hear that Maxina Sad I too gave up the shows because I just couldn't be bothered with the amount of planning and effort, not to mentioned my poor hubby who used to drive me there and sit all day bored stiff !!! ( I can drive now but really cant be bothered with it lol ) I do miss being there though Sad
Luv [Image: KateKDRtransp.gif] x

Katescradles
Reborn Artist Catherine Turner
http://pinterest.com/katescradles/

[Image: newlogo.jpg]
I am looking forward to buying my little camper and doing a couple of shows. It will be easier traveling in a home on wheels lol

cheers
Andama Dujon

Save
(03-04-2019, 10:03 PM)andama Wrote: I am looking forward to buying my little camper and doing a couple of shows. It will be easier traveling in a home on wheels lol

cheers

Anxious to watch your journey.