Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reborn mums
How many reborn mummies are there amongst us? are there a lot of people who have their babies just for the comfort and to love their babies like children? I'm curious because there don't appear to be many on BB. I'd love to get to know more people who are in the hobby not just to collect and create but to love their babies.
So, reborn mummies please introduce yourselves, talk about your babies, or how you discovered them, or what you do with them, thank you.
Actually we have a lot of collectors of these babies on this forum but they do seem to be a little on the quiet side

cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
When I first found reborns I was a student and did not have the money to buy one.

I used to collect porcelain dolls. After I had kids I found that I was not able to enjoy my porcelain dolls as much as before. I had earlier seen reborn dolls and had been wanting one fore a long time. Then I found this little alf that I just had too have soo I bought her and that was it I was hooked

I love my babies. I use them as a kind of therapy doll. I have febomyalgia so I need to rest and stay relaxed and I find that to be much easier with a reborn in my arms
[Image: 6b142cb0-742f-4d29-b2e6-b30e9511277e_zpsezen86ht.jpg]
Not the best pic I know
•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•
I love reborns
•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•