Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reborn Baby
I am just wondering what this site is about. Can I post pictures of my Reborn Baby girl. Is this a place where you meet friends or just for people selling Reborns. I hope I am in the right place.

Linda :-)
Welcome to Baby Banter and yes to all your questions lol

This is possibly the only form where selling is not permitted so it is all about friends, sharing and chatting and of course reborns and craft.We would love to see photos of your baby so post away and if you need any help just let us know

cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
This is my sweet baby girl Bella, I received her on the 12th of October, 2016. I was and am so excited to receive her. I have two daughters but they are grown and moved on and I hardly ever hear or see them. Bella fills that hole that was left behind. I have so much love to give her and she gives it all back. I live in Nova Scotia, Canada. I have been looking for a group that I could join and talk about my Reborn baby girl. I am very shy but I would like to make some friends, if possible.

[Image: Screen%20shot%202016-11-08%20at%2010.46....ztyo5v.png]

Thank you for listening!

Linda
Welcome Linda, and may I say what a lovely reborn you have too,
Designer crochet baby clothing

[Image: Screen%20shot%202017-03-22%20at%209.17.3...fhiue2.png]

Follow me on Pinterest
http://pinterest.com/threadsbyme/
Thank you, she has filled my heart with a lot of love.
Welcome to our group Smile Bella is adorable !!
Luv [Image: KateKDRtransp.gif] x

Katescradles
Reborn Artist Catherine Turner
http://pinterest.com/katescradles/

[Image: newlogo.jpg]
Thank you Kate :-)
Bella is very cute! Congratulations!
Thanks for sharing the photo, I reloaded it onto your post making it easier to see

cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
Thank you for the help. I have added another picture of Bella with her new hat a friend made. I am going to try and knit her a sweater and pants and another hat and scratch mittens. I love to knit, I made her a blanket also. I just love her so much.

[Image: Screen%20shot%202016-11-20%20at%208.07.0...n0oegd.png]