Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
quiet in here
Very quiet in here lately, I pop in but no one else seems to have, all busy I guess, I am still busy getting things ready for the show next month and still working on orders, but never happier then when busy.

We are away to Champneys Health Farm tomorrow and will not be back until
Friday, need a good rest away from everything, only taking books with me, and maybe swimsuit, my intention is to do nothing for a few days and completely recharge my battery, as having trouble with shoulder again, too much work in the crochet dept I guess.

I have ordered my second full bodies silicone doll, she will be with me some time this year, she is adorable this one will be a little l7.5 inchs, where as her sister is l9" so a nice addition to m silicone family, here are two pictures of her she will be rooted with darkish hair i think, not sure what I would like yet -

[Image: from%20lorraine%20hoping_zpsgs6xprbq.jpg]

[Image: from%20lorraine%20%20hopefully_zpsluc8smgp.jpg]
Designer crochet baby clothing 

Follow me on Pinterest
http://pinterest.com/threadsbyme/
Very realistic baby you are expecting this year! Not sure what happens to forums, but REAL is equally quiet!
Pia Allen - Edmond, Oklahoma
[Image: 2b936076-674d-40a5-a66e-6a92444980ca_zpsd3072c0f.jpg]
Very cute little baby.
Hi Ladies, I still pop in now and then but life is rather busy these days !! Wow, she's lovely Maxina !! I'm still reborning and knitting but only as and when I get the chance ... I won't be at the show again this year and although I do miss it, it's nice to take it easy sometimes I say easy but probably just as busy but in different ways lol Smile
Luv [Image: KateKDRtransp.gif] x

Katescradles
Reborn Artist Catherine Turner
http://pinterest.com/katescradles/

[Image: newlogo.jpg]
I think January is always quiet and until kids go back to school and life goes back to normal it will possibly stay that way.

I have been very tired but that is because of the dreadful heat and what makes that interesting is I live in the coldest place in Australia and is has been 10 degrees hotter than normal

cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
Maxina...your expected little baby is very pretty!! SO real looking!!

Pia is right...seems the forums are going by the wayside these days...I think it's just too easy for people to grab their phone and hop onto FB!!!!
[Image: LOGOforEBAY-1-1.jpg]
Save
I think a lot of us are busy or away on holiday! I have been away a lot lately, have just started looking again. I have put up my first baby for this year, which will be taken to our Art Deco day in Napier NZ next month, I have an old cane pram to take him in, so looking forward to that!.
I was off to Christchurch to a wedding Friday, but after 3 attempts to get the plane going we had to get off, and no other plane available to after lunch which would of meant we would be late to the wedding, so didn't go at all Sad Scary, glad it had a problem before we were in the air I guess, I may be lucky to even post here lol.
Cherie's Little Cherubs Nursery
REBORN DOLLS NZ
http://cheriesrebornbubs.webs.com/

I hope that forums dont die even with facebook as I like them

cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save