Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems with site
Is anyone having any weird things happen or issues with the site  as in not being able to change things, or somethings not coming up. I am having issues getting stuff done so was hoping that others are too as the more with issues the easier it is to track the problem down

cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
I did have problems changing my signature as it wouldn't update so I closed BB page and reopened it and my signature was changed. I also commented on a post then went to that post and it hadn't saved my post so I commented again. When I closed the page and came back I had it twice so had to delete one. So yes there are a few weird things happening.
And..........I'm not sure why there is a big gap of blank when I post as nobody else has theirs set out like mine (see above)
Okay thanks for the info we are now trying to sort it out, I am not always allowed onto the forum (by the forum) lol it seems to be having moments but the webgod is on it and is has been a bit strange since the updates god bless progress lol

Pia, Judy is onto your logo she has been very unwell but is home from the hospital now and said she will get it done.

PM me your address again and I will send another kit as the post office can not find the one I sent. This happened a couple of years ago as well and the prize turned up 5 months later lol so wont that be a surprize when it does lol.

dolly hugs to all and we will get baby behaving as it should very soon

cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save