Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Precious Little Baby Dust Tutorial Dvd's
aww thanks ladies lol Judymae me make a dvd? lol maybe one day haha
have watched cassie and rachels dvd and did pick up some new tips so now i have about 5 different ways to make a swirl in my tool belt so to speak lol
Bridget where abouts are you in sydney? i'll be putting my precious little baby dust dvds on ebay soon they maybe within your price range then... i'll post a link when i get them on.....I'm in the blue mountains and i'm also thinking of offering leasons next year after having nim over afew times i am confidant enough that i am able to teach now lol
hugs gayle
Thats great Gayle that you have found the confidence to become a mentor im sure you will help a lot of people and get loads back from it yourself. Good Luck hun xx
Bridget can you please send me your email address? you have private messaging disable so I am unable to reply to you
thanks
hugs gayle
I do??? Oh what an idiot I am.

blouw2@gmail.com
Gayle now that's not fair, I don't think Hubby will let me go to Australia for rooting lessons. :-) Via satellite maybe :-)
[Image: Judymae.jpg]
lol tell you what Judymae you provide a place for me to sleep and next time i'm in the states i will teach you lol
hugs gayle
Obviously your being smart, sooo I'll just tell you... your master sweet is waiting. with cabana boy, hot tub and personal servant. ROFL!
[Image: Judymae.jpg]
lol i'm not being smart i'd be happy to come visit if you'd have me i'd just need to be picked up at the airport lol
I have the rooting one, it was a gift from a good friend, am now
going to treat myself to the painting one.

x

threads
Designer crochet baby clothing 

Follow me on Pinterest
http://pinterest.com/threadsbyme/
Just got my cd on painting from Cassie and Rachel, not over impressed with
it at the moment to be honest, I found it confusing that both were working at the same time, on different methods and I was'nt sure which one to watch !! I am sure if I watch it enough times I will get the hang of it. It had a very strange abrupt ending, or is it just me!!. I had already received the rooting DVD from a friend for Christmas.
Designer crochet baby clothing 

Follow me on Pinterest
http://pinterest.com/threadsbyme/