Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Precious Little Baby Dust Tutorial Dvd's
Just wanted to let everyone know I received my rooting and painting dvd's from Cassie and Rachel today and they are fantastic! I highly recommend them and even though they are on the expensive side I think they are worth every cent.

The rooting dvd is my favourite as a lot of the painting ways they use I already do but I definitely picked up plenty of things to make worth while getting. Lots of little tips I have never even thought of doing.

Highly recommend these dvd's for anyone just starting reborning or people who have been doing it for a long time!

Btw, each dvd is over 2 hrs long!

I shall have to have a look thanks for the info much appreciated.

cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
Where do I sign up? :-)
[Image: Judymae.jpg]
I can't put the links in Judy for some reason it comes up that I am forbidden to edit my post and also forbidden to post the link.. not sure what is going on
OK what do I look them up under? Who?
[Image: Judymae.jpg]
I just sent Andi a pm to change my post and put the links in for you Judymae Smile But in the mean time if you looks up preciouslittlebabydust dot com it will be there. Hope this helps

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Precious-Little-B...552wt_1139

Not seen the DVD but Cassies rooting is divine !!! met Cassie a few times at the shows and seen her rooting first hand, shes doing very well in the reborn world and only very young, Im sure the DVD will be well worth the money xxx
My DVD's are on the way. I'm just hanging out for them. I don't want to start my next baby until I've seen them. Are you in Australia Kylie?
[Image: DSC_0284.jpg]

Yes I am in Australia Smile Yours will probably turn up on Monday. You will have to let me know what you think of them when they turn up Smile
Mine just arrived. I'm so excited. I'm going to sit down and start watching them now!
[Image: DSC_0284.jpg]