Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poor Fiona
Well I have done a bit more rooting to Fiona & I think its not looking to bad , getting some sort of style and covered up her poorly burnt bit on her head.
I sent for a curly wig for her with burning her head .. its arrived and far to small so that was a waste of money

Im hoping her rooting will keep going ok and I can get away with my stupid mistake ( I didnt use The extention ring in my Halogen oven ) dont no what I was thinking

I will keep posting progress pics see what you girls think.... Ive gone down to two needles with the rooter today, so not as much done

[Image: IMGP3157.jpg]

[Image: IMGP3160.jpg]
Hi Judy54 My guess is Fiana look very much as a boy otherwise the hair look very nice. I love it look so natural.. Keep on the good work.
looking pretty good Judy especially for your first time with the prototype. Actually it looks a lot like my daughters hair did most of the time untill she was about 2. :-)
[Image: Judymae.jpg]
I think the hair looks brilliant!x
Tamara Evie ~ Reborn Doll Artist from England, UK

http://www.facebook.com/tamara.evie.artist

It is coming along beautiful Judy. Love the colour to!
I think she would make a beautiful boy and it looks really really good by the way.

cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
I think the baby is coming on good carry on the way you are rooting her/him and she should be fine. ( we all make little mistakes here and there. )
looking gorgeous Judy!
hugs gayle
Aww thanks girls need some encouragment with this one, was so upset to have burnt her head .... I dont think it will be noticed, maybe curly hair would have been better though. I thought shes looking boyish with the hair being short I will decide when the hairs done, she will maybe look more girly when she gets her lashes, hope so x
and frilly dress x
Luv [Image: KateKDRtransp.gif] x

Katescradles
Reborn Artist Catherine Turner
http://pinterest.com/katescradles/

[Image: newlogo.jpg]