Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Packaging your reborn
Hi, I was wondering what people use to package their reborn when sending to a customer? I usually use tinkerbells boxes, but they don't seem to have their inner white boxes available, so wonder what I can use as an alternative, I've never liked the idea of a crisp box that I sometimes see people opening on you tube..thanks.

Fiona
When I got my reborns they where wrapped in a white fleece blanket and some bobblewrap and none of them got damaged even though one of the boxes had got a tare in it.
hope that helps Smile
•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•
I love reborns
•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•
I re-purpose boxes that we get from Amazon :+)

If they are a good size, I save them....I line them with pastel tissue paper (I only
use pastel and white...as I've heard of the brighter colors staining items)....

ANYWAY...I wrap each outfit and other articles in white tissue paper, wrap the baby in a nice blanket...usually tied with a ribbon bow....and top off with more tissue paper!!!
[Image: LOGOforEBAY-1-1.jpg]
Save
I am really big on decorating the boxes and what travels with the baby as I like to think the new mum will, be excited about the way everything is wrapped and presented

cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
Yes, I do all the extras in tissue paper and wrap baby in blanket and cover with tissue, my only issue was the box, but tinkerbell are restocking now. I just don't get any boxes to save that are big enough.
Boxes are very hard to find in Australia

cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
I use new boxes from a stationary shop. Line with pink or blue tissue, wrap baby in a blanket and bubble wrap, then coloured tissue (pink or blue) Over the baby and tie with a bow, and a sticker from my nursery. Other items go in tissue then in plastic bags. Its fun boxing them up! Smile
Cherie's Little Cherubs Nursery
REBORN DOLLS NZ
http://cheriesrebornbubs.webs.com/

Since a lot of people video the "Unboxing" of their new baby when it arrives (including me) for Youtube -I think it is ultra important for presentation to go above and beyond. My very first reborn was packaged horribly! He came in a very small flat rate priority box, squashed in bubble wrap. It was very disappointing since I wanted it for Youtube. I knew when I saw the box he had to be forced in because he is 20 inches long and it was a very small box! He did have a receiving blanket and pacifier and a onesie on but nothing else came with him. That really didn't disappoint me too much because I had already bought a full wardrobe and blankets for him myself. Still - it would have been nice for the seller to do a little more to make it a happier receive. Just my opinion from a buyer's standpoint.