Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh Dear
Well today I woke up with flu and its only the beginning of autumn

I now have the flu to add to a fractured bone in my leg so I happen to be feeling very sorry for myself and not at all happy. I have been rehearsing the cos play witches dance and the opening of my new shop Glen Fae and it seems we break easier when we are older lol. I think once the festival is over and the shop is finished my dancing days will be done

Anyway thats my news

cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
Sorry about your misfortune... Getting older isn't for sissys is it?
Pia Allen - Edmond, Oklahoma
[Image: 2b936076-674d-40a5-a66e-6a92444980ca_zpsd3072c0f.jpg]
(03-22-2018, 01:21 PM)pia Wrote: Sorry about your misfortune... Getting older isn't for sissys is it?

I have to say it is so much easier to hurt yourself as you age, not happy lol

cheers
Andama Dujon

Save
Sorry to hear you are not well, breaking legs arms etc is so easy when you reach a certain age, as Bette Davis said " Getting old is not for sissies", how right was she. I have gout, sciatica and now they think I have Piriformis problems, had an injection two weeks ago, and it eased a bit, but the pain now is killing my knee and shin. All in the same leg, trying to hold my sense of humour but at times it's difficult

Have been working on a large order of 7 crochet outfit for a customer and her daughter, and now working on a special outfit for a new kit coming out soon, "Gertie" by Laura Lee Eagles, I love this one, so hope to be able to buy a kit. She is a 23" kit.
Designer crochet baby clothing 

[Image: 413697283.jpg]

Follow me on Pinterest
http://pinterest.com/threadsbyme/
Maxina you sound to be in terrible pain which is an awful thing to have to live with but you are at least positive and seem to keep soldiering on which deserves respect.

I hope things improve for you if only a little.

Glad to hear you are still busy crocheting and of course I look forward to seeing your creatons

dolly hugs Andi
Andama Dujon

Save
Andi, its must be dreadful to have a cast on, with a knitting needle handy to stick down to scratch your leg, I am told this works well.  I have never in my 74 years ever broken a bone, and hope not to.    I have been reduced to tear with the pain at times, but try to keep cheerful.   Monday we went to the usual Bank Holiday Market, but my leg had had enough after 10 mins so a rest was in order with a bacon and sausage butty and a cuppa, then we walked back to car, hubby with the trolley full of veg etc, he crossed the road, my leg gave way and I collapsed against a wall, hubby look round  and had to laugh as he knew I would too, its what keeps me gong, he is not allowed to help unless I ask, but he watches me like a hawk when we are out, I can see the funny side of me slumped against the wall like a drunk.    Some times he has been asked to help put my knickers and trousers on, now that's another tale lol
Designer crochet baby clothing 

[Image: 413697283.jpg]

Follow me on Pinterest
http://pinterest.com/threadsbyme/
ROFL now that gave me the best laugh, bless you

cheers
Andama Dujon

Save