• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NOT CLOSING
I have changed my mind  we are not closing

cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
Oh !! That is sad [Image: crying-fountain.gif] I do understand though ... I will keep in touch on FB xxx

Just edited to thank you for all the time and effort you have given to this forum, many of us have enjoyed over the years .. xxx
Luv [Image: KateKDRtransp.gif] x

Katescradles
Reborn Artist Catherine Turner
http://pinterest.com/katescradles/

[Image: newlogo.jpg]
Thank you for your time and attention to the forum! I locked the co tests and the participation when I joined in 2012, but participation has fallen off to the point of maybe 4 of us even posting at all!
Pia Allen - Edmond, Oklahoma
[Image: 2b936076-674d-40a5-a66e-6a92444980ca_zpsd3072c0f.jpg]
Thanks guys, I have been chatting to my web guy and he thinks I should keep it and continue to post on it and support those who support the page by sharing their links and works more on the net, I enjoy doing that so I think I will take his advice and really promote those who do come here.

I will be visiting your pages and social media so let me know what you think and feel free to share your links with me

Dolly hugs to you
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
Many of the “regular” posters from prior to your “update” were no longer able to log in or post on the forum. That was unfortunate! I think they just gave up since they couldn’t check in and when they did there was no activity. Your “webmasters” might be able to figure out what went wrong?
Pia Allen - Edmond, Oklahoma
[Image: 2b936076-674d-40a5-a66e-6a92444980ca_zpsd3072c0f.jpg]
Ahhh that's nice Andama [Image: b0304.gif]
Luv [Image: KateKDRtransp.gif] x

Katescradles
Reborn Artist Catherine Turner
http://pinterest.com/katescradles/

[Image: newlogo.jpg]