Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Feedback
I have a bidder on my auction with no feedback and she only joined on the 25th of the month

I dont no if Ive done right but Ive written to them asking if they really want to buy this baby as artists have a lot time wasters and "None paying bidders" !

I have a couple more bidders and had questions about shipping etc so fingers crossed ..its a worry now on ebay with all the NPB

I would be flicking the one with no feedback Judy as there is lots of it going on.

cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
The lady who 'bought' Mathias has not paid for him yet. She has very good feedback, and I see she is buying reborns almost every day... she has already bought one today!! 8o)

I wrote her yesterday, thanking for purchasing my baby and asking which name she would like to give him, but she has not answered me and has not contacted me yet.

Now I don't know what to do. Should I write her again and let her know that I am waiting for the payment, or should I wait?

Andrea Melo
http://www.babiesnestnursery.com
Reborn Dolls
Reborn Babies
Bebés Reborn
Bonecas Realistas
Portugal
I would be writing to her Andrea and asking about payment

cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
If she doesn't write back to you I would consider cancelling her bid. I like to put in my terms that if you have less that 5 positive feedback to contact me before bidding or I will cancel the bid. Obviously this doesn't stop some people though! It sounds harsh but I have only sold 5 babies on eBay and have had lots of bad/strange experiences with potential buyers who don't seem to take the auction process very seriously
The problem is that it was a fixed price listing, and she committed to buying my baby. I cannot remove anything. I have contacted eBay and have got her phone number, but she does not answer to my phone calls.

I have written her again asking if she is going or not to pay, so I can open a case of non-paying bidder against her.

This is soooooooooo stressful!! Sad

Andrea Melo
Reborn Dolls
Reborn Babies
Bebés Reborn
Bonecas Realistas
Portugal
Oh sorry Andrea I was talking about Judy's problem with the 0 feedback bidder. Yours is a little trickier I guess. I think you have to wait for four days to report them as a non paying bidder?? I was actually on the verge of having to do this when I could not get in touch with a buyer for 5 days, and I thought they were just not going to pay. It turns out that she was just having computer problems and had to find time to go to the library to use the internet, and she then paid straight away and was a lovely person to deal with. So I guess yours could be something like that - it must be pretty hard to be optimistic though when she doesn't return your phone calls
Oh, and if you take into account that she has bought two other reborns and paid for them after 'buying' my baby, one can think for sure she is not going to pay. Maybe she regret for committing on him.

I will wait and see. If she does not pay, I will open a non-paying bidder case against her.

Andrea Melo
Reborn Dolls
Reborn Babies
Bebés Reborn
Bonecas Realistas
Portugal
But has she paid for them Andrea ... she may just be ruining everyones auction .. sick way of having fun.
If my bidder doesnt get back to me I will cancel her bid Shelly x
She has not answered to any of my messages. I was looking at her feedbacks (all of them are fantastic!), and I realised that she is having feedback for babies she bought some time ago. Looks like she has been paying them using layaway plans, and getting feedback after paying for them.
I think she will pay. Maybe she does not answer me because she does not speak English. And she's waiting to pay me.

I am going to wait till next Tuesday (I will give her 7 days to pay me). If she doesn't, I will send her a message letting her know that I will report her to eBay.

Everything will be just fine. I believe that. Wink

Andrea Melo
Reborn Dolls
Reborn Babies
Bebés Reborn
Bonecas Realistas
Portugal