Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Berenguer Mold
Ok guys I decided to try a new mold out by berenguer which I ordered from collectible kids.
The doll which included the body cost $45.00 plus postage which was very little.
I have rebirthed the doll into a lovely baby girl and would have to say this is a great doll for those just starting out and even those of us who have been reborning for years. I was very surprised at how well this baby turned out. The doll is nice and soft as is the head so no broken needles when doing the hair. The head does have the hair molded in but it makes no differance when rebirthing this doll as it is easy to cover. The limbs are full which is great and it makes a 17 inch baby when complete. For the price this is a great doll.
let me know what you think.
[Image: IMG_5515.jpg][Image: IMG_5520-1.jpg]
[Image: IMG_5509.jpg]
Cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
hey Andama did she come with factory paint to remove ? the sculpt is a steal at that price
No factory paint, these dolls are ready to reborn and come as a kit so you can start on them straight away. They turn out well dont they. If anyone else has rebirthed this mold Berenguer newborn with closed eyes then let us know what you think and feel free to load the photos.
Cheers
Andama Dujon

Save
This is a good buy have ordered one today Thanks Andama
All the best
Good on you Dianna,
Cant wait to see what your baby turns out like as this is a nice doll to work with.
Cheers
Andama Dujon

Save