Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need to find ASAP
I need to find a Marissa May sculpt "EDEN" and I live in the States. I have a custom order and this is the sculpt she would like but I'm having a hard time finding it and she wants it by October 17.
Judymae
[Image: Judymae.jpg]
i found this one on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/EdEn-DoLL-KiT-By-MaR...286.c0.m14
hugs gayle
http://cgi.ebay.com/Marissa-May-Eden-pea...8003r16636
thank you ladies I don't know why these didn't show up when I was searching this morning on ebay. :-L It kept sending me to the UK ebay and Autralia. Not one showed up here in the states.
I appreciate your help so much.
Judymae
no worries judymae Smile i find the trick is to search in google rather than ebay so many more ebay listings show up there than when you simply search on ebay lol
hugs gayle
Aren't you just too clever! :-) Thanks for the tip I will use google the next time maybe I won't be pulling my hair out panicing. I haven't done too many custom orders so I still get really worked up worrying. :-O
Judymae
Search for ebay on google.. very handy trick, I would have never even thought to try that, although I see my own ebay listings in google all the time.
OK now why dosen't that work for me? She just e-mailed me and said she thinks she wants to change her mind and go with the Angekina kit by Regina Swialkowski so I tried what you said and it didn't find anything. This lady has changed her mind 3 times and says she will let me know today for sure So I need to locate this one in case this is what she picks. This is why I don't get into custom babies I think. I love the end result it's getting their that nerve wracking.
Judymae from what I have found out she was a imited edition and none of the stores seem to have her so i'd say she has been sold out. so unfortunately your customer won't beable to choose that one.
As for her changing her mind I had a customer like that and since then I came up with alittle questionare for custom orders to fill out and the price give is for everythng in that sheet if they change their mind then I am free to charge them more for it. I did this to cover myself amd i actually think its a good idea for everyone to do it if they are taking custom orders. it saves alot of stress.
I might put it up on the forum later on when i am back at my own computer.
hugs gayle
that sounds smart as I ordered eyes and stuff to fit the first baby now I have to hope they fit the one she chooses or just hold on to them.
Thanks
Judymae