Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My mobile markets
I am starting on my mobile market adventure in June and am very excited about it. I will do markets on the weekends I go away as I can stay in my tiny camper, so it is one market on a Saturday then pack up and travel to the next destination do the Sunday market and the cruise home at some stage lol I have been mapping out towns and markets and it will be such a great way to get away and see the county a little bit. My three friends have also purchased campervans which are being converted and Phyllis will sell all hippie stuff, Deborah sells puzzles, books and second hand clothes and Wilma sells wooden flowers. We are a traveling market lol and we are  between 60 and 70   ROFL rock on the oldies.

I will take photos of all the vans and what we sell as well as our displays and of course I wilbe selling my babies lol

cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
look forward to seeing the photos of " the three old gals and their wagons", going to be such fun, I hope you all sell out of all the items you take with you, what a road trip, so exciting, so much better when you go with friends, enjoy this once in a lifetime experience ladies, I am sure you will.
Designer crochet baby clothing 

[Image: 414084362.jpg]

Follow me on Pinterest
http://pinterest.com/threadsbyme/
Thanks Judy,

I love love love my tiny camper and am doing a lot of miles in it already lol.

We have the Celtic festival on this week and it is  massive event for the town so my brother and I open more days plus we do the markets as this is a big weekend and the last big one before spring. Winter is our slowest time which I really like lol.

I am off after the festival is over.

cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
Looking forward to the photos ..sounds like your going to have great fun .. A beautiful massive country to explore ... exciting !!