Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mice
As we get older we start to worry about the silly things and start thinking "what If" about so many things and then something happens that will put things into perspective.
For the last three weeks I have been having tests for beast cancer and I have to say it has been right up there for stress and worry.
I am pleased to say that I came up all clear and the relief was overwhelming and all the little things in life that I had made into big things suddenly just didn't matter anymore.
The lump that was found was solid with a tail and it turns out these lumps are called Breast Mice because when trying to take a sample the little buggers move around the breast.
I knew there was a reason I always hated mice lol

cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
Oh Andama thank goodness you are ok, I know what you mean about worry and stress my father passed away 2 weeks ago from lung and brain cancer, 9 days after he was diagnosed. He didn't tell anyone he wasn't well and must have suffered terribly. When your health is at risk it does make you realize that all the small things just don't matter. You must be incredibly relieved, so happy for you.

Breast mice wow I have never heard of them.

Karen xx
So glad you are ok Andama, you must have been very worried.
hugs,
~ Sandra ~

Kirby Kids Nursery
Karen I am so sorry about your father such sad news and to happen so suddenly. My heart goes out to you and yours.

hugs Andi
Andama Dujon

Save
Thanks Sandra and you could say my mind wondered a lot for a while lol.

cheers
Andama Dujon

Save
I'm so glad things are fine with you and I totally understand. I just got a letter from the hosp. that they need me to come in for another mammogram. I have had 2 for a lump they found and they said this one will let them know more as They had to see if it changed (they didn't have one to compare to) so I will know after this one if they see a change. My Dr. did a physical today and said he don't believe it has changed and that he thinks it is just fatty tissue, fingers crossed. He also gets a big kick out of the fact that I'm 54 and haven't started the change not sure why he thinks that's funny but that was the one thing about being 50 I looked forward to, can't think of much else it's good for :-)! I get the results on the whole vitamin issue tomorrow morning, hopefully I got that all back up where it should be and the meds are finally gone (hate taking meds) :-L
I think the time and not knowing can about drive us crazy while we wait.
Karen I'm so sorry for your loss Hun. My prayers are with you and your family.
[Image: Judymae.jpg]
Judymae good luck with all your tests and keep us updated.
Lucky you not having started the change yet, I am in year three and the sweats and flushes drive me crazing in the summer.

cheers
Andama Dujon

Save
Not looking forward to that part of it but the no more monthly visitor by "Aunt Emma" as my Grammy called it is highly looked forward to. :-)
I will let you know how the test goes. Dr. laughed and said good thing you got your tubes tied, can you imagine a baby at 55. I'd need a walker to go to graduation ROFL! I think my Dr. has a sick sense of humor. :-)
[Image: Judymae.jpg]
Relieved to hear your tests are fine Andama,

Judymae, I still have hot flushes 16 years later !!! not as severe
but still a good few per day, my doctor says a couple of ladies
never stop, and I am going to be one of them, news like that I
don't need.
Designer crochet baby clothing 

Follow me on Pinterest
http://pinterest.com/threadsbyme/
OMG PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont let me have flushes forever lol

cheers