Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long time no see!
Big Grin 
Hi everyone. I'm kind of new here, in that I have just signed back in for the first time in 8 or 9 years!!! OMG I can't believe it has been that long!!! I used to have a few reborns, and actually I had some absolutely amazing work done restoring a disaster doll by a lovely lady on this forum. I even had a go at painting, baking and rooting a head myself, but ended up with a baby that looked like a mad professor. LOL  I no longer have any reborns, though I have a collection of many other types of dolls. I held my MIL's reborn the other day and it triggered a desire in me to adopt a new reborn! Truly, it felt just like becoming clucky! LOL Anyway, I've joined a couple of Facebook groups and Googled for reborns I felt drawn to. Then I remembered I was once a member of this forum....... so here I am again - saying hello and looking for a new reborn. I'm not sure where to post about the doll I'd like but I'll have a quick look through the threads to see what I can find.
There are very few active members on the forum. I look in every couple of weeks and there may have been one post.
Pia Allen - Edmond, Oklahoma
[Image: 2b936076-674d-40a5-a66e-6a92444980ca_zpsd3072c0f.jpg]
Oh that's a shame. I remember it was a great forum with lots of active and heloful members. I guess social media has replaced forums like this. It's a pity. Thanks for replying.
It is a shame as the forum used to be so busy Sad I still pop in now and then just to see lol xx
Luv [Image: KateKDRtransp.gif] x

Katescradles
Reborn Artist Catherine Turner
http://pinterest.com/katescradles/

[Image: newlogo.jpg]