Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long time no see. :)
Cool 
Hi everyone
It’s been a while since I was last here, 2016..had a bit of a giggle with my title, last time I posted I was having trouble with my vision. Still having treatment all this time later, it’s two steps forward three steps back sort of thing. But haven’t really done much reborning since. 
But having a crack on an Ellis kit, I love Olga and Ping Lau is a favourite too. 
Don’t know if I will be able to root heads anymore, still thinking about if I need to investigate the wig route? But I’m finding just painting a real challenge, it’s a case of is what I’m seeing really what I’m seeing or does it look really bad? There’s a bit of a ‘eye to brain’ conflict, and precision detail challenge. 

Still soldiering on, where there’s a will there’s a way. Doing what you love keeps you happy. Smile
nice to see you back and sorry to hear about your vision but wow you are really trying which is fantastic. So glad you can still do the reborns and I will be interested to hear more about your progress.

cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
I remember your struggles a little over two years and your optimistic attitude at that time. It seems the attitude has remained and your sense of humor has too! So happy you are able to at least attempt painting again. My mom will be 98 on February 8th and her vision is only peripheral and a really sad point in her life. Thanks for the update!
Pia Allen - Edmond, Oklahoma
[Image: 2b936076-674d-40a5-a66e-6a92444980ca_zpsd3072c0f.jpg]
Welcome back [Image: t4502.gif]
Luv [Image: KateKDRtransp.gif] x

Katescradles
Reborn Artist Catherine Turner
http://pinterest.com/katescradles/

[Image: newlogo.jpg]