• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Loading from Photobucket
nice I am popping across there now

cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
Thanks for the instructions. They are wonderful. So now that I have created a Photo Bucket account and uploaded my pics this may sound silly but I get to Stork Bucket to share them. Is that a thread or is there another area for pics?

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome and the help. I really appreciate it. I can already tell that you are an awesome group. :0)

Hugs
Judy Sheridan
LOL, I meant to say HOW do I get to Stork Bucket? Not just "I get to Stork Bucket". I guess I am getting sleepy. :0) It's bedtime here in the USA.

Hugs
Judy Sheridan
[Image: Calebab-Copy-Copy-1.jpg]

O.K. Let's give this a try. Here (hopefully) is the first reborn I made.
woo hoo!!!! We did it!!!! This little boy was my first reborn. I have taken photos of all of my dolls. Have sold some of them and gifted others and of course kept a few as well. When I started out my intentions were to make five babies. One to pass on to each of my granddaughters. Well I found that I was "hooked" and now there is no end in sight. I love reborning. I enjoy trying new things as I go along. Different hair thickness and color and different ways of painting, etc. And of course I keep finding more adorable babies that I think I HAVE to have. I also have fun photographing them. They hold still for me and pose so sweetly. :0)
Thanks again to everyone for the warm welcome and the help getting me acclimated to the site. I am sure I will have a lot more questions but hopefully I will eventually be of some help to others. HUGS to everyone!!

Judy Sheridan
Hi Judy, I think you were asking how to get to the Stork Talk thread on this forum? Is that what you mean? To get to any of the areas of this forum you can go to the very top of this page and click on the shield in the middle, it will always take you back to the main page of the forum Smile From there you can view all the individual areas of the site and click on them to view the threads made in them.

Here is also a link to the Stalk Talk area of the forum: http://www.reborndolls.com.au/Forum-stor...-your-work

Your first reborn is absolutely gorgeous he has such a lovely expression Smile I look forward to seeing the other reborns you've created Smile

I've also shrunk your photo Judy as it was a tad too big Smile

There is a tutorial on the forum about resizing photos in photo bucket too, here's the link Smile

http://www.reborndolls.com.au/Thread-how...hotobucket

Gabriele, GJOYful Bears

[Image: VanLatteSig-1-1.jpg]

Handmade Artists Bears & Fantasy Sculptures

http://www.gjoyfulbears.com/main.html

Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/gjoyfulbearsfantasysculptures

congratulations on loading from photo bucket JudyS and I loved the photo.

You will need to size them before loading them lol so f you need help with that just ask and we will be right on it for you.

cheers

Andama Dujon

Save
Many thanks Andama for the photobucket instructions. I'm half-way there ... I think!

Best wishes for a very happy 2013,

Jules Smile
Thank you very much for your help such an amazing forum.

Joy
alwas happy to help

cheers
Andama Dujon

Save
(06-24-2012, 04:03 PM)andama Wrote: You will need to size them before loading them lol so f you need help with that just ask and we will be right on it for you.

cheers
What is the 'RIGHT" size for this forum? I can't find it posted in this thread or in the other one where it is shown how to resize inside PB? I hate for you to have to resize mine, but I am posting 600x450 most of the time?
Pia Allen - Edmond, Oklahoma
[Image: 2b936076-674d-40a5-a66e-6a92444980ca_zpsd3072c0f.jpg]
I recently entered my doll in our annual doll show here in Tasmania, painted from the tutorial provided by Sue and won my section. I would love to enclose a picture but having huge difficulty, I have used Photobucket as described but when trying to load it onto the site I click on the picture of the mountain but when clicking inside the box nothing appears any help would very much appreciated. (I have a new email address joyy854@gmail.com)

Joy
(09-13-2014, 04:08 PM)joyfuldolls Wrote: I recently entered my doll in our annual doll show here in Tasmania, painted from the tutorial provided by Sue and won my section. I would love to enclose a picture but having huge difficulty, I have used Photobucket as described but when trying to load it onto the site I click on the picture of the mountain but when clicking inside the box nothing appears any help would very much appreciated. (I have a new email address joyy854@gmail.com)

Joy
If you copy the [IMG] link from Photobucket directly in to your post, it should work for you. I am not sure what the size is that it needs to be, but I think around 400x400 works.
Pia Allen - Edmond, Oklahoma
[Image: 2b936076-674d-40a5-a66e-6a92444980ca_zpsd3072c0f.jpg]