Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life updates p
Hello everyone! It has been a very long time since I was active here. However I have exams coming up soon. I've had a very mixed beginning to 2017 as my beautiful niece Mirren Shona was born on the first of January (third baby at Ninewells hospital) she was seven days late and weighed 8lb 7oz. She is just perfect and I can't believe she's nearly four months old. I won't be able to show you a picture as (quite understandably) my sister does not want her on social media yet.
Sadly a month and a week later my granny suddenly passed away. She had been in hospital for a week or two and was improving but she fell asleep and wasn't able to wake up. She seemed content and ready to go. We were very close, and I will forever be haunted that I couldn't saw goodbye properly, but at least due to me not being able to go into hospital to see her with my own medical conditions to think about, it meant my last memories are happy ones.
We will always have her in our hearts, and miss her every day.
A blessing and a loss within a few months however you sound like you are coping well. Good luck with your exams I hope you fly through them all although I know they can be very stressfull.

I have been having issues with my heart (Angina I have been told) which is better than cancer but I do get very breathless which means I have had to slow down a lot. The upside of that is I have much more time for reborning and that has been lovely and I have been very busy with them. I also realized how much I missed working with reborns so am now back to it full on and will have some to post in a few days.
Winter is nearly here and i am loving it and it is getting cold so I feel we will have snow this year. I am looking at visiting shows again rather than doing them so hopefully I will be able to share photos of that as well.

I look forward to hearing everyone elses updates

cheers