[Image: _MG_3236.jpg]
[Image: _MG_3239.jpg]
[Image: _MG_3248.jpg]
[Image: _MG_3252.jpg]
[Image: _MG_3254.jpg]
[Image: _MG_3256.jpg]
[Image: _MG_3257.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3145.jpg]
Woooooooooooowwwwwwwwww! Far out Kylie you have a gift, girl! OMG I'm speechless!!!

She's absolutely gorgeous I CANNOT believe it is the SAME DOLL!!! She's not my reborn but I'm just about jumping up and down with excitement, you must be ever so proud. Wow. Ahhhh, I can't believe the difference!

Wow. You have performed a miracle. Well done!! Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Gabriele, GJOYful Bears

[Image: VanLatteSig-1-1.jpg]

Handmade Artists Bears & Fantasy Sculptures

http://www.gjoyfulbears.com/main.html

Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/gjoyfulbearsfantasysculptures

(11-14-2011, 04:37 PM)Gabriele Wrote: Woooooooooooowwwwwwwwww! Far out Kylie you have a gift, girl! OMG I'm speechless!!!

She's absolutely gorgeous I CANNOT believe it is the SAME DOLL!!! She's not my reborn but I'm just about jumping up and down with excitement, you must be ever so proud. Wow. Ahhhh, I can't believe the difference!

Wow. You have performed a miracle. Well done!! Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Wow thank you so much! Smile It was certainly satisfying seeing her come together after what she came from! lol

did you totally redo her kylie???

this is one of them scary babies i mentioned a few weeks back - quite sad to know that there are artists out there that will sell these thinking they are perfect! ....... Sad

needless to say she looks adorable now and hopefully her mummy can bond with her now Smile
Sarah
Crazy mum to 5 real born babies, photographer, uni student, and a bunch of other stuff and now a reborner!
Yes I completely stripped her back and took all her hair out Sarah Smile Was a big job but worth it in the end I think Smile
She looks fantastic now Kylie Smile You wouldn't think she was the same baby Smile
hugs,
~ Sandra ~

Kirby Kids Nursery
WOW Kylie you are a miracle worker, she is absolutely beautiful now. You must be so pleased with how she turned out. Well done, you deserve a huge pat on the back.

Karen xx
Now that is a huge improvement. A job well done!
[Image: DSC_0284.jpg]

My little ugly duckling is now a beautiful swan. *love*

I got a bit teary when I saw her first lot of progress pics and I cried again when I saw the last lot. The difference is just incredible.

She is gorgeous! Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! *love* I can hardly wait to get my hands on her and give her a great big hug and feel her beautiful curly hair. Smile

Kylie, I know I must have said this at least 20 times to you already but truly, I can't thank you enough for your generosity and all the effort and care you put into making her beautiful. She is exactly how I wanted her to be. You are awesome Kylie! Big Grin
She's absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!She looks fantastic now!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: artrebornbeautifulbabyd.jpg][Image: 18265461.jpg]