Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I only wanted you
I will never forget the pain I felt when my husband died but everyday I am grateful that I had him in my life and every year I put a poem in the paper to him and as odd as that sounds it is like I get to write to him once a year anyway I thought this year I would put it here.
I hope no one minds

They say that Memories are Golden
Well maybe that is true
I never wanted memories
I only wanted you

A million times I needed you
A million times I cried
If love alone could have saved you
You never would have died

In life I loved you dearly
In death I love you still
In my heart you hold a place
No one could ever fill

If tears alone could build a stairway
And heartache make a lane
I'd walk the path to heaven
And bring you back again

Our family chain is broken
And nothing seems the same
But as God calls us one by one
The chain will link again.

Author Vicky Holder

Hugs to all

[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
Oh, that's so sweet, Andi. Makes me think of my mother who I miss so much especially during the holidays. Thank you for sharing ~ Smile
[Image: LaurieMarie.jpg]
~Laurie Marie~
Be My Baby Nursery
This is the time of year when we often think about those we have lost but seldom say out loud how much they are still missed and as the years pass we think about them with more smiles and less with tears but they are still gone and still missed.
It is said that one needs pain in their life to feel or appreciate joy and I guess that is true as we morn those we have lost when perhaps we should be focusing those who remain and all they they bring to our lives both good and bad.

cheers
Andama Dujon

Save
Beautiful, Andama.

Andrea Melo
http://www.babiesnestnursery.com
Reborn Dolls
Reborn Babies
Bebés Reborn
Bonecas Realistas
Portugal
That is very beautiful Andama. You've got a real talent for poetry. It's written from the heart. I love it. I'm sorry for your loss and Christmas time must be extra hard..

Cherie xx
Cherie Ann Smile

Berry Cute Babies
Beautiful and touching words xx
That's beautiful Andama. It made me cry.
hugs,
~ Sandra ~

Kirby Kids Nursery
Oh fine go ahead make me cry Hun! I was doing pretty good with not crying (much) about my Mum not being here. I guess it is best to just go ahead and let it out. I miss her awful and I loved how she always made the CHRISTmas holiday specail. How she came here and stayed for 2 weeks or more and just how she... everything. Loosing her Dec 3rd makes it even harder but I know my Mum and she is in Heaven making CHRISTmas special there and truly celbrating the Lords birthday and with Him so that brings me joy and the way she talked about heaven I don't think I would make her come back because I know she's happier there. I will look forward to seeing her again.
Andama and all of you who have lost and feel it now, I pray a gift of comfort for you this holiday season.
[Image: Judymae.jpg]
Judymae I think your mother passed the gift of Christmas to you and you now make it special for everyone else and I know this because I have sen your photos and they are very wow. I guess that means you kind of honor her when you dress your house and set your table.
Where are the photos for this year by the way.

cheers
Andama Dujon

Save
That's beautiful Andama Smile Hugs to everyone.
Gabriele, GJOYful Bears

[Image: VanLatteSig-1-1.jpg]

Handmade Artists Bears & Fantasy Sculptures

http://www.gjoyfulbears.com/main.html

Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/gjoyfulbearsfantasysculptures