Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to upload photos to the forum and in your signature
Hi - andama has asked me to make a post about how to upload photos - so here we go Stork
  1. Find a Free Photo Hosting website -I recommend Image Shack as you don't need to register. We'll be using them in this example.

2. This is the area which concerns you over at Image Shack
    [Image: 1.gif]

3. Choose your media (image, video, url, multyuploader - top left). The image button is selected as default.

4. Click browse to locate the image on your hard drive (make sures its under 1.5 megabytes).

5. Entering your email is optional.

6. Check the "resize image?" box and choose your image size from the dropdown menu.

7. I have highlighted the sizes which should concern you for this forum with the first being the smallest and the last one the largest.

8. Once selected, click the "Host It!" button.

9. Once the upload is complete, you will come to this screen:
    [Image: 3.gif]
    Select the first option "Hotlink for forums (1)" and copy it , then paste it either into your post, or into your signature.

10. Repeat as many times as you like.

11. Thats it - easy Cool

If you have any questions, ask them by Replying to this post.
Hi Aguawebs,
I looked into Image Shack and the site I've found charges $8 per month. I've used photo bucket to upload photos but don't think I've done it properly. Any tips?

Papillon
Papillon
Smilethanks i have got it now lol,,,, thank god ,,,this helped so thanks for showing how to do it as my freind was going to do it ,, but the way you did the steps into it made it simple ,, i even got a pic beside my name lol ,,Smile big kid meShy
awww that is great that you finally worked it out and you sound so excited about it as well which makes me laugh as I get like that over many things these days lol.
Its another age thing for me ROFL.

cheers
[img]http://[Image: imagedi.th.jpg] [/img]

Just checking to see if this works, I have set up an imageshack account.

If the photo comes through, this is Sophie my first reborn who is on her way to me. I went into pumpkin patch yesterday.........afraid I got her some new clothes!!!!!!

Bye for now,
Karen Smile

Ps. Love the forum, people seem so friendly and helpful
[Image: imagehra.jpg]

I just love my dolls!
It's the Vanessa sculpt! She's lovely. I 'accidently' bought a reborn yesterday which is the same sculpt. She is being custom made...
[Image: DSC_0284.jpg]

on photobucket is it Email and IM you click on?
ok went to image shack uploaded my photo, resized and then nothing looked the same as your directions. No host it button. Aaaaaaaaaagh.
I am now officially bald from tearing my hair out. I need help Sad
hugs,
~ Sandra ~

Kirby Kids Nursery
Exclamation 
This just came to me from Imageshack

"...Any free accounts (non-premium) will no longer deliver images to any sites, blogs or forums. This change will be implemented by November 1st, 2015. If you have a free account, have images that are linked to any sites, blogs or forums and want to continue to have images delivered to those pages, please convert to premium* account here: https://imageshack.us/upgrade, for only $3.99/mo, you will continue to have unlimited storage and unlimited delivery of your images.
Free account holders will still be able to access their ImageShack accounts, and be able to download their images for a period of 3 months. You will be able to upgrade to a premium account at any point during that time to enable image delivery outside pages. If you chose not to upgrade, your account access will be discontinued by the end of January 31st, 2016, and your ImageShack account will be considered abandoned...."

So i think i need to fine a new place Sad
•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•
I love reborns
•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•
wow everyone wants to charge for everything now, bring back the good ole days

cheers
still cannot see how I upload an image for my signature from Photobucker, are there simple steps to take as what I have read is not for me
Designer crochet baby clothing

[Image: Screen%20shot%202017-03-22%20at%209.17.3...fhiue2.png]

Follow me on Pinterest
http://pinterest.com/threadsbyme/