Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone :)
Hi everyone, hope you are all doing ok .... I haven't been around much lately .. I've lost my reborning mojo a little lol ...although I am trying to get my Odessa finished ...... I just thought I would check in and say hello [Image: b0304.gif] Hope you are all keeping safe and well xx
Luv [Image: KateKDRtransp.gif] x

Katescradles
Reborn Artist Catherine Turner
http://pinterest.com/katescradles/

[Image: newlogo.jpg]
The world is a little crazy at the moment and I know what you mean about reborn mojo I have the same disease but it will pass.
Hope you and yours are also well

dolly hugs Andi
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
Not too much activity on Baby Banter for the past couple of years. I am busy painting babies for the Kansas Doll Show the end of August. Hopefully Corona Virus will be settled down by then so the show can go on. ROSE in Layton, Utah cancelled this year and IDS hasn’t cancelled yet, but I think they will. Disney World is in Orlando and it is closed.
Pia Allen - Edmond, Oklahoma
[Image: 2b936076-674d-40a5-a66e-6a92444980ca_zpsd3072c0f.jpg]
It's very worrying isn't it.... more so the panic buying, the shelves are being stripped bare !!

Katescradles

IDTS cancelled for this year too! Not sure what is happening to the shows in Europe?
Pia Allen - Edmond, Oklahoma
[Image: 2b936076-674d-40a5-a66e-6a92444980ca_zpsd3072c0f.jpg]
I think everything is closing down at the moment  with the virus.

I think Baby Banter is quiet because everyone uses their own social media platforms however we still get lots of traffic and I like having the forum so it lives on lol

cheers
Andama Dujon

Save
I love this forum too ... I pop in when I can which may be more often if we are all to stay indoors !!

Katescradles

We closed the shop two weeks ago and like most other places the supermarkets here were emptied with panic buyers, the problem is once it starts you get caught up in  the same stupidity as you still need to buy stuff. I am lucky as I keep a good pantry as I buy extra when things I use are on sale and of course I live alone making it much easier.
I would not like to be home with kids all day every day lol.

We are restricted on the amount we can buy such as two of most things, two cans of any veg, baked beans etc same with pet food, one pasta, one bread, one milk only one kilo of meat. You can only get one months prescription of medication and the list goes on.

Am interested in what it's like where you live.

cheers
Andama Dujon

Save