Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey guys! I'm back!
Hello Everyone! Wow, I haven't been on here in such a long time! There is so much to update, so I thought I would re-introduce myself! I have been in this community for 2 years on May 7th and my collection has changed a lot, but I finally have a collection that I'm really in love with! I currently only have 2 babies in my collection right now, but I have some really exciting plans for a future baby! Anyways, the two kits I have in my collection right now are the Twin A by Bonnie Brown and the Genevieve by Cassie Brace! My Twin A is a boy named Flynn Grey and my Genevieve is a girl named Lennon Kay! I am super in love with them and they are definitely my forever babies. I got Flynn on June 2, 2019 and I got Lenn on January 30, 2019. So that's a little bit about me, I'd love to hear your guy's stories! Also, I've been focusing a lot on my photography and I think I've gotten pretty good! I love sharing my photos on my Instagram, @lifewithnewborns, and I've also recently started a Youtube channel called Life With Newborns
Hi Coneil

nice to see you back here

cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save