Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Helping a friend
I have a student (Anne) who loves the reborn doll classes but is struggling with rooting the hair, I have have to give her credit she is doing it and cares little about how long it will take her however I have decide to give her a hand. This is her first baby and she is doing pretty good.

[Image: DSC01161.jpg]

[Image: DSC01163.jpg]

cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
Looks amazing. I love the colour of hair and the amount she has rooted into the Doll is full of hair and volume is great.
AWESOME! You could not pay me enough to root for someone else!
Pia Allen - Edmond, Oklahoma
[Image: 2b936076-674d-40a5-a66e-6a92444980ca_zpsd3072c0f.jpg]
I like rooting the hair I hate putting the doll together, I have 6 finished dolls waiting to be assembled AND I have 6 dolls waiting for me t make their clothes. It's weird what we like and and what we dont about making these dolls.

cheers
Andama Dujon

Save
Wow Anne well done on your first root.  Rooting is not my favourite thing to do, I love putting it together then dressing it in something I have made, its the best part of reborning for me.  I confess I have just sent my Rainer kit by Romie to be rooted by a friend, as this is a keeper and want her to be perfect.  ( Naughty me )

Would not do for us all to have the same likes and dislikes would be so boring then.
Designer crochet baby clothing 

[Image: 414084362.jpg]

Follow me on Pinterest
http://pinterest.com/threadsbyme/
I think this is one the great things about the art form is what we like and dislike  yet we all forge on lol

cheers
Andama Dujon

Save
Omg Anne. We love the colour of hair. The rooting is full and amazing. Your already there and doing it. More dolls and more rooting. Have fun and enjoy. Constructive criticism is great to have with friends.
(01-26-2019, 01:16 PM)IACDoll Show Wrote: Omg Anne. We love the colour of hair. The rooting is full and amazing. Your already there and doing it. More dolls and more rooting. Have fun and enjoy. Constructive criticism is great to have with friends.

So funny! The rooting is being done by Andama,
Pia Allen - Edmond, Oklahoma
[Image: 2b936076-674d-40a5-a66e-6a92444980ca_zpsd3072c0f.jpg]
All done now and I think the doll will be about ready to put together in the next couple of weeks

cheers
Andama Dujon

Save