Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello from New Zealand
Hello

and thank you for adding me. I am an artist living in New Zealand and I run a tiny gallery from our home. We sell my work and the work of my partner. I do the paintings , sculptures , dolls and creatures and he does the photography.I love working from my home and being in a safe and quiet home envoronment all the time. I dont miss office politics one bit! I am new to reborn dolls and want to make some for myself and maybe start a collection. I have been learning mainly from you tube videos and online. I have started playing with cheap store baby dolls just to practice the painting techniques and seeing what I need to purchase for reborning. Budget is a huge consideration - so I have to go really slowly.

I have always loved dolls- and made dolls and bears for many years. I really wanted to work with porcelain dolls some years ago - but the set up cost of a kiln , molds etc was just too much.That is why I love the idea of reborn dolls...all the fun and no really heavy running costs eg a kiln and power.

I am happy to be here and meet all of you .
Hi, and welcome to baby Banter, I am also from New Zealand, I have been reborning for a few years now, you will be hooked for sure. This is a great place to chat and discuss anything you need help with, so I hope you find it helpful! Smile
Cherie's Little Cherubs Nursery
REBORN DOLLS NZ
http://cheriesrebornbubs.webs.com/

Hi and welcome to Baby Banter,
I also run my business from home or I guess I really live in the business premises. Would love to see photos of your work and hear more about what you do

cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
Thank you for the lovely welcome. I am delighted to find another NZ member on here. I pm'ed you . I love the process of reborning and would love to learn more - get proper paints and a kit to play with. I am really making them for myself

I will post some pictures of my work soon.Working from home is great. I love the peace of it. Can get isolated a bit but I am an introvert so I dont mind so much. The wee critters keep me company until the cowboy comes home .
Wink 
Hi Sue, Welcome to Baby Banter Big Grin
Hi, and welcome to baby Banter Smile
Thank you so much for the welcome.. am stunned at how many of you have/make such lovely dolls....ohhhh!! so happy to be here!
Welcome to Baby Banter!
Pia Allen - Edmond, Oklahoma
[Image: 2b936076-674d-40a5-a66e-6a92444980ca_zpsd3072c0f.jpg]
Welcome to Baby Banter
Designer crochet baby clothing 

[Image: 413931162.jpg]

Follow me on Pinterest
http://pinterest.com/threadsbyme/
Thank you !! I love the crochet baby clothing .. and seeing all your dolls. I just paid for my first baby!!! I hope to get in this weekend. fingers crossed!!!very very excited!!