Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello from Indonesia
My name is Joy, i'm super excited today, because my reborn baby just arrived Smile

I'm really new to this reborn doll and i'm just a collector

I have a daughter and i can't have another child so after i knew a few information about reborn i try to learn about it from internet and i'm fall in love
To me having a reborn is to have a new moms feeling all the time and makes me comfort to hold them
Sorry for my bad english i hope you understand

I really enjoy to read about others collector story, i hope we can share anything about reborn Smile

Best wishes

Attached Files
.jpg   resize500.jpg (Size: 41.13 KB / Downloads: 4)
Hello Joy, It's nice to "meet" you. Welcome to the forum, you will love it here. Feel free to "talk" to us anytime about your new baby. Congratulations on your new addition!!
Hi, thank you for your warm welcoming Smile
Thank you Lynn
i'll soon post new updates about Liam
Hi Joy and welcome to baby banter and it is always so nice to collectors on our forum sharing their babies and stories.

[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon

Hi Joy...

So glad to see you here at Baby Banter!!! Looking forward to getting to know you!!!
[Image: LOGOforEBAY-1-1.jpg]
hi Joy, a warm welcome to this lovely forum, where you will find like minded
people as yourself, I collect and reborn.
Designer crochet baby clothing
[Image: 413760785.jpg]

Follow me on Pinterest
Welcome! If it weren't for collectors, there would be no need for artists! THANK YOU!
Pia Allen - Edmond, Oklahoma
[Image: 2b936076-674d-40a5-a66e-6a92444980ca_zpsd3072c0f.jpg]
Hi Joy, it's nice to meet you. I'm new here as well and I agree with your sentiments about reborns as well. I got to hold one at the booth of a flea market in Florida, and they feel so nice in your arms. By the way, your English is great!