Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
Big Grin 
My name is Simone and I live in the US. I am new to reborning dolls; I haven't begun my first one but I have the kits. I'm still waiting for a few supplies and in the meantime, I'm studying and reading, trying to learn as much as possible so I can produce a QUALITY doll. I did this intending to sell them but I'm not going to give them away and I'm also reading up on all the various scams that are out there - yikes!
I might have to just sell locally!

I can't wait to begin!
Hi Simone and welcome to Baby Banter

if you need any help when you start reborning feel free to ask as someone is generally pretty quick to reply

cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
(01-27-2015, 04:57 AM)OneTimeinTucson Wrote: I'm studying and reading, trying to learn as much as possible so I can produce a QUALITY doll

Welcome, Simone! As much as you read and study there's nothing compared to the hands-on experience. Go through the process with your first one so you can get acquainted with the process and begin to feel comfortable with it. Above all...have fun!!! Big Grin
Hello Simone, welcome to Baby Banter, it's nice to meet you. I am also rather new to the game and live in Southern California. Congratulations on your decision to join the reborn world, can't wait to see your first baby. If you have questions along your journey feel free to ask away, someone will always be available to give you advice. Good Luck.