Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
Hi!
I am new here. Am from the UK. Am new to the community, but not to Reborns. I first got into Reborns almost 11 years ago. I was a teenager and sadly my baby passed away. Some friends of mine had Reborns though at the time I didn't know that, and both parents were Reborn artists, so they made me a Reborn that looked a little like my daughter. They said she'd help me with grieving, and she did when I could bear to look at her. I took her everywhere with me, and one day I'd taken her to a store and someone I knew saw me. They asked me why I was pushing a stroller when I no longer had a baby. Up til then I'd never explained about my Reborn, so thought I'd tell this person. However she didn't take it well, and damaged her. I had to throw her away as I couldn't bear to look at her face anymore, and my friends had moved away by then so I couldn't ask if they could fix her.
Fast forward to now. I currently have 2 Reborns and one that is being made! I ordered one recently from America, who is on his way. Am looking forward to getting him! I wouldn't normally order from other countries - shipping is expensive! - but as soon as I saw him I fell in love. He is the Greta kit (can't remember who by!). He should be arriving in the next few days.
The one that is being made is a custom to replace my first ever Reborn baby, so to look like my eldest child.
The last Reborn baby I have was a custom, made to look like my youngest child. That Reborn is currently being looked after by a friend as she took her when I went into hospital a while ago and wasn't able to take her with me. I have limited space so am trying to decide if I can have her here with the other two or not - if not my friend will look after her until I move!
Sorry, that was a long introduction!
Hi, welcome to our group... I am also in the UK ... Sorry to hear your baby passed away, it's a pain that no one can understand unless they have been through it Sad I have some friends who don't feel comfortable around my dolls but they would never damage them... very nasty behaviour Sad Hope you enjoy our group and you must show some pics of your babies for us to see Smile
Luv [Image: KateKDRtransp.gif] x

Katescradles
Reborn Artist Catherine Turner
http://pinterest.com/katescradles/

[Image: newlogo.jpg]
Hi!
I am not exactly sure if I have attatched the pictures correctly! But the first picture is of the Reborn who was made to look like my youngest child. This is the one staying with my friend until I move. I don't remember what kit she was but she was made by an artist in the UK who I found on Facebook. I had originially named her Lydia (I didn't want to name her after my youngest child as I hope to give it to her one day) but have changed her name to ... Elodie!
I have to add the second picture seperately because of the size limit, so will add him when he arrives!

[Image: Screen%20shot%202016-08-14%20at%207.56.0...ujaarx.png]
She's beautiful !!!
Luv [Image: KateKDRtransp.gif] x

Katescradles
Reborn Artist Catherine Turner
http://pinterest.com/katescradles/

[Image: newlogo.jpg]
Welcome love your sweet baby Smile
•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•
I love reborns
•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•
she is lovely and welcome to Baby banter.

I sized and added your photo for you and if you need any help doing photos just let me know

cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
Hi, how do I change the size of photos? I want to add my new boy but it keeps telling me all my photos are too big!
She looks lovely, pleased you love your reborn babies, and hope you enjoy the forum! Smile
Cherie's Little Cherubs Nursery
REBORN DOLLS NZ
http://cheriesrebornbubs.webs.com/

here is a tutorial on how lo load from photo bucket but let me know if you need help

http://www.reborndolls.com.au/thread-3872.html

cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
Cute baby!
Pia Allen - Edmond, Oklahoma
[Image: 2b936076-674d-40a5-a66e-6a92444980ca_zpsd3072c0f.jpg]