Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gray Nomad
[Image: Screen-Shot-2019-01-28-at-6-01-25-pm.png]

Well I am now sorting out my life as i am retiring in 23 months and closing down the shop. I was only going to open the place for 4 years and here I am now in year 5 and although I gave the shop to my brother he is fine with it closing. I love this building and want to live in it so it will be my base in the hot months as only the crazy travel Australia in the summer.

Years ago I owned a motor home and will be buying another one but a small one that will fit into a normal car space and I going to hit the road with my pets and travel again

I will keep you guys updated if you like lol

cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
Wow, that's great news, brave of you to travel on your own. Two friends who live in Sydney retired and bought a motor home and travelled for 5 years covering all of Australia, they went back to Sydney about l8 months ago, both in their 70's now. People will miss your little shop and the classes you hold, as I am sure you will miss them as well.

I wish you well in everything you do.
Designer crochet baby clothing 

[Image: 414084362.jpg]

Follow me on Pinterest
http://pinterest.com/threadsbyme/
To tell the truth Maxina I am going to document and photograph craft all over Australia and I will take a lot of my stuff with me  to do on the road.

cheers
Andama Dujon

Save
(01-28-2019, 09:25 PM)andama Wrote: To tell the truth Maxina I am going to document and photograph craft all over Australia and I will take a lot of my stuff with me  to do on the road.

cheers

Wow! I admire your courage!
Pia Allen - Edmond, Oklahoma
[Image: 2b936076-674d-40a5-a66e-6a92444980ca_zpsd3072c0f.jpg]
One just needs to be careful these days and aware of what is happening around you and lets not forget regular maintenance on the vehicle.

I traveled around the whole of New Zealand in a van for a very long time and a lot of Australia as well 20 odd years ago and my brother is pretty sure I am part gypsy.
cheers
Andama Dujon

Save