Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Morning Ladies
Good Morning ladies, I have asked a couple of questions in a couple of the previous posts.

We have been away for a little trip, went to Wallingford in Oxfordshire stayed at The George Hotel, l5th century oak beams and all, love it, food was great, bed a little hard for my limbs, but most enjoyable. Very quaint hotel in the High Street, very quaint town in fact, not that I could walk far to see a lot of it though. My back and legs are really bad at the moment, nothing seem to help, not even the strong painkillers I take. My appointment for the Pain Clinic is not until November, and you cannot book a private appointment otherwise I would quite happily pay.

We went out for the day to Henley on Thames, and most enjoyable it was too, sitting by the river watching the boats go by, eating a very large ice cream with a flake oh happy days.

We are taking a break each month instead of a month in the South of France, as my old body just cannot take the travelling to France, two and a half days in the car did me in on the way home last year, so called it quite, will miss going as we loved the place, but health comes first.

Hope you are all enjoying life and that it is being kind to you all
Designer crochet baby clothing 

Follow me on Pinterest
http://pinterest.com/threadsbyme/
Nice to hear your had a good time, Max. Well deserved. Smile

Andrea Melo
http://www.babiesnestnursery.com
Reborn Dolls
Reborn Babies
Bebés Reborn
Bonecas Realistas
Portugal
I just read about your getaway over at REAL....such a lovely time...I think it sounds like a wonderful time to be able to go somewhere once a month for a few days instead of waiting all year for one long vacation!!!

I would LOVE to come to UK one day, but hubby is more of a woodsy guy...so all I'll probably ever see is mountains and lakes around here....not that it's not beautiful....but I love the history that UK is steeped in!!!!
[Image: LOGOforEBAY-1-1.jpg]
Save
Last year I went to Brazil visit my family and friends. Three weeks. Oh, what a wonderful time! Smile I'm coming back next year.

Andrea Melo
http://www.babiesnestnursery.com
Reborn Dolls
Reborn Babies
Bebés Reborn
Bonecas Realistas
Portugal
I think taking breaks on a regular basis is great idea and a pretty healthy thing to do.

I try to go somewhere every month and I love it

cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
I understand your pain with your back and legs, I have the same problem too. Ive stopped going to docs as last time at pain management they said this is as far as we can go... feel like ive been left on the shelve.. anyway it sounds like a lovely trip especially on the boat. I hope you can enjoy more, try to take it easy. Stop and start is how try to manage my pain, but it doesn't always work, just may ease it for a short while.
T T F N......Ta Ta for now, :-) luv vicky x