Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gabriela
Gabriela by Regina Swailkowski is one sculpt that took my breath away when I saw it and of course I had to order it.

Has anyone else ordered this kit.

She is bigger girl and depending on the body used she is between 22 and 24 inches in length
This could well be my keeper baby lol

Photo of baby not done by ME
[Image: gabriela.jpg]

cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
Awww Sweet one !!
oh I don't think I have ever seen this one, what a gorgeous girl!
Wow, isn't she beautiful!!! Some sculpts certainly have the "X Factor" and this one definitely has!!! Can't wait to see her with the Andi touch!

Karen xxx
[Image: imagehra.jpg]

I just love my dolls!
oh she is beautiful. Look forward to seeing what you do with her.
She is just beautiful, I can't wait to see your finished one.

Warm regards,
Karen xx
oh she is gorgeous, havent seen this one before...cant wait to see what you do with her

hugs
Lisa
Hugs
Lisa Smile

[Image: Lisa.jpg]

She is precious.
[Image: Judymae.jpg]

I'm Impressed
Well I started this doll and nearly died when I saw a split right down one side of her face. It looks like a box cutter slice however under her ear was another split which looks like the head has been crushed at some point.
I always hold the heads of new kits I order and have a look at them and what was interesting was the split was not able to be seen until I started the first body wash and then I the panic set in.
I rang Lyn from Lyns reborn world and told her about the dolls head and I have to say she was really good about it, said to leave it with her and she would get back to me which she did the following day when she informed me the supplier was sending another head and she would get it to me as soon as it arrived or she would give me a credit if I didn't want to wait.

Cant beat that for service and very fast as well.

The bad news is I was going to make the toddler for the end of year comp so I guess that is me out unless I find another toddler kit I like.

[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
Oh no Andama!!!

Wonderful service from Lyn, that's great to know.
Hope you find another toddler you like for the comp.