Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finding starter kits
Hi Dianna

I haven't bought it yet, will have to wait for payday...Big Grin I found it at http://www.lynsrebornworld.com.au/catalo...oll%20Kits. The reason I say "it" is because the baby doll pictured is in pink but I see a boy when I look at him. I think he is absolutely beautiful. Roll on payday !!!!!

Jenny
I just tried the link I posted and found that you have to go to Doll Kits and then to All artists dolls and then to page 9. That's where he is atm. He may be page 8 by the time you see this post.

Jenny
I found it and it looks good so roll on payday so you can start and we can all keep up with how your going.
Rather exciting really lol

Cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
I found some kits here: http://www.fabtintoys.com/Reborn%20kit/

....but I am a bit afraid of buying overseas, I don't know... Does anybody have (bad) experiences with buying from the UK, USA or other countries??

Angelica
Greetings Angelica,

I seldom buy from overseas as many of the prices here are nowthe same or better.
I did buy from Paradise Galleries and yes the dolls arrived but as we all discover one gets what they pay for and their dolls are cheap.
I didnt like them. It was also difficult to get the order done but the stuff did arrive.
No !!!!!!!I would not buy from them again as the quality from my point of view is poor and the staff we delt with were rude.
Ashton Drake is very good as was the service and the quality of the dolls.
Personally they are the only two big companies I have delt with but other members here have used a few and I am sure they will give you the good and bads on places they have shopped.
As I said in my last post, the site you have included is very very good but I feel the prices are too high.
There is a list of tried and tested online stores at the baby maker site if you want to have a look as these we consider safe and quality traders to deal with.
Nice to have you on board and again thanks for the webite it is always nice to keep up with what is happening out there in the world.

Cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save