Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finding starter kits
Hello

Does anyone know where I can find a doll called "Be Still My Heart" by Angel Keepers in Australia? or Luca by Elly Knoops with 3/4 arms and legs instead of 1/4? Thanks heaps. I tried the yvnettesbassinettes website and it wouldn't come up, I even took the "n" away incase it was a typo, still with no luck. Can anyone help me please?

Jenny
Hello Jenny,
You could try looking on ebay for kits or have a look at the baby maker site as many of our members have given me the places where they shop and I have started a list headed reborn suppliers.
I have had a look at these sites as I listed them and they look pretty good all in all.
The be still my heart is fantastic isnt it.
Good luck and let me know how you go.
Cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
Greetings Jenny,

I had a look at all the sites and it seems everyone is sold out of knoops dolls, however at http://www.collectablekids.com.au there is a good selection of limbs 3/4 and full for almost every size doll.
Good hunting
Cheers
Andama Dujon

Save
Welcome Jenny,

Good to see you here.
I have been looking but same as Andama so far collectablekids website for the Luca kit.
I have no idea why Vynettes isn't working perhaps Andama does?
It says account suspended ?????

All the best
Greetings all,

Vynette emailed me as she has been upgrading her system and upgrading her site as well as changing servers so all is well, anyway here is her new addy so have a look at the site.
http://www.vynettesbassinette.com
or add .com.au both will work

Cheers
Andama Dujon

Save
Thank you so much ladies. I have perused both websites very carefully now the only dilemma I have is chosing one!

Jenny
Soooo Jenny,

Do tell ....... what doll did you decide to get for your first reborn.

Cheers
Andama Dujon

Save
Hi there

For my first doll I would like to try Noe by Evelina Wosnjuk. There is something about his little face that reminds me of my son as well as captures my heart. I will have to wait a little bit to order it but I can't wait. Thank you for all your answers to my thousands of questions.

Jenny
Any time,

Do let us see some photos when you get finished with your first baby

Cheers
Andama Dujon

Save
Hi Jenny,

I know it is very hard sometimes to pick the doll .
Noe? I don't think I have seen this Mould where did you end up buying it from?

All the best