Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facebook account questions
So I'd like to set up a facebook account for Candy Lane Nursery - I think I did it wrong - I set it up as a page under my existing face book account Jade Lucia - I'm sure people who are interested in my dolls don't need to see what my crazy friends are up to etc.. how do I set it up properly??? Any help or advice would be HUGELY appreciated..
Rather than a page I just set up a whole new account for my nursery just like you did your personal page. I made my nursery page public so people could find me, that way you can also add friends yourself. I did it that way for the same reason you are asking about lol
I did the same so open a new email account even hotmail will be okay then open a new facebook account using your new email and your nursery name

cheers
[Image: happy_flamingo.gif]
Andama Dujon
www.reborndollsaustralia.com

Save
Very helpful!! Smile

Andrea Melo
http://www.babiesnestnursery.com
Reborn Dolls
Reborn Babies
Bebés Reborn
Bonecas Realistas
Portugal
(01-16-2012, 10:38 PM)Kylie Wrote: Rather than a page I just set up a whole new account for my nursery just like you did your personal page. I made my nursery page public so people could find me, that way you can also add friends yourself. I did it that way for the same reason you are asking about lol

Great - thanks for that! I'll give it a go on the weekend!
(01-16-2012, 11:59 PM)andama Wrote: I did the same so open a new email account even hotmail will be okay then open a new facebook account using your new email and your nursery name

cheers

Thanks Andama.. I'll do that. I appreciate your help
Let us know how you go and give us a link so we can visit you on FB

cheers
Andama Dujon

Save
I thought about doing my FB page like that, but I figured it would be easier to create a fan page so they don't have to add me, they just click like. They don't see your other stuff, just what you put on your fan page.
Lord, help me to be the person my bears and dolls think I am.
I guess you can do that but then people dont really get to interact with you so I guess it depends on what you are looking for.
I look at fan pages as showing stuff and the other fb page as sharing, let us know what you decide

cheers
Andama Dujon

Save
I did the mistake of making a fan page instead of starting a new one up as well, I really dont seem to have a problem with it now...it is just if they want to become friends they go under my personnel page.

hugs
Lisa
Hugs
Lisa Smile

[Image: Lisa.jpg]

I tried to do that just now (create a new acct with nursery name) and it didn't work. Sad Dang it... I guess I'm stuck making a fan page...
[Image: LaurieMarie.jpg]
~Laurie Marie~
Be My Baby Nursery